Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Barbie - Swansea - incall  (Read 3703 times)

47 review(s) for Welsh Barbie (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
18 review(s) for Welsh_Barbie (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Pendraig

Comms: Via text, good communication, not overly delayed,

Fee: £170, hour,

Location, 1st floor flat, Brynmill area, Swansea.

Text, Barbie  on parking up, instruction to the location, the door was open I was instructed, to close it and make my way up.

I was greeted by Barbie at the top of the stair with DF, entered the small flat, that was obvious was for punting activity, and not her place of permanent residence, but never the less was clean and tidy,
With shower facilities, that I declined as I had showered within the last hour.

DFk, whilst undressing, on to the bed OWO, RO, Rimming, rimming on me, sex in loads of positions, and she doesn't tire either finely pop was in to her open mouth, that she swallowed the lot and licked me clean.

Looks wise is as described size 8, blonde, blue eyes, slim, enharnced large boobs that are really out of proportion to her silm frame, clean, and very well turned out, manicured, it is obvious she takes pride in her appearance, photos on AW are of her, and not overly photoshopped, she does have some very slight baby marks but are hardly noticeable.

Her general demeanour was pleasant and chatty, and we had some general chitchat post punt.

Pros: all likes were available, good enthusiasm throughout the punt and seemed to enjoy it.

Cons: expensive ( but considering what else is available in Swansea has a captive market, hence the price) Location is quite busy, parking could be difficult at certain times.

Would I revisit: yes (at some point)

Links: External Link/Members Only.      External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 10:14:18 pm by Pendraig »

Offline The_Don

Please include links and or contact details when posting a review (as requested)

- Include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details (e.g. phone number).
- Include town / city in the subject.
- Reviews cannot be deleted once posted.

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 10:06:20 pm by The_Don »

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Pendraig.  I have seen her myself once this year and will try and go back too.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

np500

Glad you had a good one, she is one of our best, She may have a captive market in Swansea , but she charge's the same in cardiff , I believe  ( must see 1-2-1, met in 2 , 3sums  ) and could where ever she would work from, maybe not everyone's thing ( what girl is ) but not many red blooded men would not be brain fucked after a meet with this woman, I now have a twitch.

Offline Steelworker

Good review, Pendraig. Glad you enjoyed a top girl  :bomb:

Offline Gems1982

She's back in cardiff according to her aw profile, i did have other plans but must say i'm verry tempted.

Offline dcpunt

Hi,

Does anyone know if Welsh Barbie has retired? I tried her profile link but it says it is not active anymore.
Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

Offline foreverhung

One night with her and they can hang me in the morning
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

STAR-LORD

Hi,

Does anyone know if Welsh Barbie has retired? I tried her profile link but it says it is not active anymore.

Most probably taken down temporarily, Farrah indie does it on occasion too.

SeekingtheTruth

Hi,

Was working yesterday. If you've seen her before and have her number drop her a text. If not I guess you will need to wait and see if it re appears.

Not the first time she's taken down a profile. Last time a new one was created.