Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty giulyaa - Southampton - Walked  (Read 1344 times)

RX8 Racer

Name: busty giulyaa
Nationality: Romanian
Services requested: OWO, FK, protected sex in different positions.
Services offered: Protected sex only.
Payment: Had agreed to £60 for 30 minutes incall.

Communication: Text messages on the day of booking, was a bit short notice but my booking was made with no issues.

The booking: Got to her road and she texted me to come and I could see at least she was the girl in her AW photos but that I must say is the one and only positive. As I have been ripped off by 2 Roms in my earlier punts I always check with them first that they do the services on their like list. When asked, she told me that she does not do FK or OWO, only protected sex. It didn’t help that her English was pretty poor and her attitude in general was terrible. I was completely turned off at this point and decided to walk off and save my money as her profile and like/service list is misleading and complete BS.

As I left she ranted at me but as my Romanian is limited I can only assume it was nothing pleasant! Definitely one to avoid, this was supposed to be a TOFTT and all but I’m now glad I’ve saved my money and hopefully anyone else some money too. Also glad to have weeded out a shit Rom, doesn’t seem to many good ones around.

External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

I'm sure I've seen tits like those before on a Fresian (or maybe a Holstein)

bigmanbigman

Rx thats one of the roms i told you about up from the train station  .standard rom service. Hello money .
No kiss no talk English .died fish sex  dressing gown slippers wg
Nice to look at but thats it.
Same service as
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 10:10:25 pm by bigmanbigman »

Offline Stiltskin

Must be a new profile. I thought she'd been reviewed before 

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the review. It'll only take a few people to walk before they change their thieving ways. Specifically says kissing and 'a lot more' on her profile. Exactly why I avoid all roms. That's the case in 9 out of 10 cases.

RX8 Racer

Rx thats one of the roms i told you about up from the train station  .standard rom service. Hello money .
No kiss no talk English .died fish sex  dressing gown slippers wg
Nice to look at but thats it.
Same service as

Yes you did indeed, just checked out that other link you posted and will be avoiding that Rom as well.

RX8 Racer

Thanks for the review. It'll only take a few people to walk before they change their thieving ways. Specifically says kissing and 'a lot more' on her profile. Exactly why I avoid all roms. That's the case in 9 out of 10 cases.

Yes agreed, the majority of them are rip off B&S scammers offering very few things from their like list. By doing so they are just going to make the clients who are switched on walk off. I remember when I first started punting and saw a Rom who completely ripped me off as I was thinking with my cock back then but now I think with my brain and I can only hope that they will end up with dusty phones.

Tell you what though, its an amazing feeling to walk from a rip off WG and save your cash and knowing you've potentially saved other punters money. If I do try out any more Roms I will gladly report back here to the punting community.

Online madmania

Yes agreed, the majority of them are rip off B&S scammers offering very few things from their like list. By doing so they are just going to make the clients who are switched on walk off. I remember when I first started punting and saw a Rom who completely ripped me off as I was thinking with my cock back then but now I think with my brain and I can only hope that they will end up with dusty phones.

Tell you what though, its an amazing feeling to walk from a rip off WG and save your cash and knowing you've potentially saved other punters money. If I do try out any more Roms I will gladly report back here to the punting community.

Congrats on walking man, money saved is always better than money wasted :thumbsup:

In my experience Roms typically aren't bait and switch, that's mostly Asians. Roms tend to be gorgeous young girls who rely on their looks to get the punters in but they don't care about repeat visits so they give a terrible service. That or their pimp does their profile and he puts on services which the girl isn't happy to do. Sad but doesn't make me any less fucked off when you turn up and everything is "don't do that baby" or even "is esstra baby"  :dash:

RX8 Racer

Congrats on walking man, money saved is always better than money wasted :thumbsup:

In my experience Roms typically aren't bait and switch, that's mostly Asians. Roms tend to be gorgeous young girls who rely on their looks to get the punters in but they don't care about repeat visits so they give a terrible service. That or their pimp does their profile and he puts on services which the girl isn't happy to do. Sad but doesn't make me any less fucked off when you turn up and everything is "don't do that baby" or even "is esstra baby"  :dash:

Everything you just said there is perfect, if it keeps happening where a WG's profile is misleading and they refuse to do whats on their like list then I will continue to walk regardless of their nationality.

At the end of the day I'd much prefer to spend an hour or so travelling to their place and then walking if its going to be a shit punt than paying them for enduring a shit punt. Least by walking I can report back here so people are aware to avoid the shit ones and better yet save my ££££££££.   :D

Offline ooerrmissus

Thanks for the honest review (wipes sweat from brow), did fancy a little play with her but saved me a few quid.
I've had two visits to Southampton and been let down twice now. Just when you think it could be a good punt or even a quick cum dump they fail to live up to any expectation..
I'll stick with Pompey.
Is it me, or I've message about six girls and never get a response from Southampton based WG's?

RX8 Racer

Thanks for the honest review (wipes sweat from brow), did fancy a little play with her but saved me a few quid.
I've had two visits to Southampton and been let down twice now. Just when you think it could be a good punt or even a quick cum dump they fail to live up to any expectation..
I'll stick with Pompey.
Is it me, or I've message about six girls and never get a response from Southampton based WG's?

Thanks for the input man, yes Southampton is dire right now and I'd suggest steering clear! Just had a very nasty experience from a WG based in Southampton, posted the review now.

Offline coolio666

You saved me money. I was hesitating for a while as the rating she got on her profile mostly came from a few people. She got total 36 positive feedback, of which 12 are from phill 141 in addition to multiples from a few others. Enough to suspect the authenticity of ratings.