Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie from preston  (Read 4628 times)

Offline Runningman

Looks like Katie is back in SouthportLink to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

hornydog

She's was offering bareback at one point

Offline Asianfcuker

Offline Clitheroelad

There is a full length thread on her here:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149237.msg1636862

AF

She's conpletely bonkers. She had an almighty rant on another board. Best avoid at all costs.

Offline Asianfcuker

Looks like Katie is being kicked out of her place near Hesketh Park in Southport. She is asking any landlords to get in touch with her, payment can be cast or in kindness.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Things must be quite bad in Sunny Southport as she now offers "quick BJ car meets £30" and now calls herself "CockWhisperer"

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

AF

Offline Clitheroelad

Offline chrishornx

Offline Asianfcuker

The Cock Whisperer has gone

Oh no she's not, same profile No. just a defferent profile name, back as "SexyKatieeNew"

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

AF

Offline Drayki

She is a complete nutcase stay away

Spoke to her a few weeks back, was going to take a trip over there, then read all the bad things on here about her so changed my mind, glad I did, she sounds very unstable  :crazy:

Offline con-a-ser

She's conpletely bonkers. She had an almighty rant on another board. Best avoid at all costs.

Yes accussed me of a few things so I thought I might as well

Offline bigmc

Shes forgotten to list BB / unprotected on her likes list   :rolleyes:  ;)

Offline Asianfcuker

Oh Fcuk, she's back in Preston.  :scare: :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Town:    Preston
County:    Lancashire
Region:    North West

AF

Offline mminasi2

Offline Asianfcuker

She's back in Southport with BB / unprotected on her likes list   :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare:

Lets hope that she stays there.

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

AF

Offline Drayki

She's back in Southport with BB / unprotected on her likes list   :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare:

AF

Didnt think it would be long before she pooped up again :scare: changed her name to i need food, wtf  :vomit: :bomb:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Didnt think it would be long before she pooped up again :scare: changed her name to i need food, wtf  :vomit: :bomb:
I thought you were joking but she actually has, soon be changed to I need drugs, how fucking desperate do you need to be to change your name to that  :scare:
I've never seen this girl (something about her profile always held me back even about 8 years ago pre my UKP days) and never would but you can't help feel a bit sorry for her as it's like watching a car crash

Offline Drayki

I was also tempted to see her as she’s not that far from me, but when I searched her on UKP I changed my mind, although her body looks awesome, it’s what I read about her that put me off, what is it with Southport whores as well always offering BB  :dash:

Offline MIKEY1812

I saw her a number of times during 2015/16 and I thought that she was fantastic. Great body with a really soft and smooth sweet tasting pussy. I loved trying out new stuff with her.

Offline chrishornx

totally avoid

Offline Hurley

I saw her a number of times during 2015/16 and I thought that she was fantastic. Great body with a really soft and smooth sweet tasting pussy. I loved trying out new stuff with her.
You must have been the special one I’ve seen reviews elsewhere that were the complete opposite and showed she was not very good at all, which is probably why she’s now barebacking in order to get business

Offline george r

still advertising bareback for £50 extra  :scare:  avoid at all costs..

Offline Blackpool Rock

You must have been the special one I’ve seen reviews elsewhere that were the complete opposite and showed she was not very good at all, which is probably why she’s now barebacking in order to get business
Yeah we could do with knowing who else he has seen so we can avoid them  :thumbsdown:

VOLPONE

probably why she’s now barebacking in order to get business

She was barebacking twelve years ago !

Offline Blackpool Rock

She was barebacking twelve years ago !
Christ on a bike  :scare:
Any punter risking this one wants his head feeling, i mean in 12 years if she only barebacks a small % of punters she must surely have significantly increased her risk and the risk of punters unless she has been lucky and got away with it :unknown:

Offline Drayki

Changed her name again to I need a bath! maybe she does and its to wash all the spunk out of her!  :lol: :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Changed her name again to I need a bath! maybe she does and its to wash all the spunk out of her!  :lol: :lol:
OK so I assumed you were taking the piss but had to click her profile anyway just to check, sad indeed and this surely must be the seedy and dark side of whoring and the effect it can have on some girls

Offline Drayki

Surely she could of come up with a better name than I need a bath, the other day it was I need food :D maybe the whoring game is not paying very well and maybe coz shes advertising the dreaded bb :scare:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Surely she could of come up with a better name than I need a bath, the other day it was I need food :D maybe the whoring game is not paying very well and maybe coz shes advertising the dreaded bb :scare:
How about other names like -
I need drugs
I need a hit
I need disinfecting
I need a GUM clinic check
I need therapy / rehab / councilling

I actually think she does need all of the above but the last suggestions may help her start to sort herself out as her profile names look like a cry for help

Offline Asianfcuker

I think it would need more than a bath to wash all that spunk away, more like an industrial pressure washer.

AF

Offline Drayki

I think it would need more than a bath to wash all that spunk away, more like an industrial pressure washer.

AF

:D :D

Offline scutty brown

AF

Or steam sterlisation

One good thing..........if she's that hard for cash maybe the price for her extras is a bit more negotiable
If you're brave enough
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 03:01:59 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Asianfcuker

I see she has now removed her photo from her profile, hopefully so she will not recognized.

AF

Offline scutty brown

I see she has now removed her photo from her profile, hopefully so she will not recognized.

AF

thats been done in the last 30 minutes
showed more of her cunt than her face though so dunno how much removing it will help

Offline Kriss

AF

I think I'd recognize that fanny anywhere (nice) but I wonder whose it is? :unknown:

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Asianfcuker

An ex-punter I know saw her when she first started out some 12-15 years ago. He described her as "Body from Baywatch, face from Crime-watch. With a gash made by a surgeons scalpel.

AF

Offline Asianfcuker

Hopefully Katie AKA "INeedABath" her latest name has drowned in the bath as "Sorry, but INeedABath is no longer active on this site"

Looks like we are all safe for the time being.

AF

Offline Drayki

She will be back very soon :scare: probably with another different name again! maybe this time, I need food and a bath :D :D

Offline scutty brown

Offline Zaksmith

Offline scutty brown

back again already with a very odd choice of name this time.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

must have done her cunt in with too much shagging.
Anyone got a spare tin of Dubbin?

Offline Drayki

Offline Asianfcuker

Now the bitch is back yet again, this time as "LightDutiesOnly"
Both BareBack & Unprotected Sex listed on her profile.

AF
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 09:48:17 am by Asianfcuker »

Offline Drayki

Now the bitch is back yet again, this time as "LightDutiesOnly"
Both BareBack & Unprotected Sex listed on her profile.

AF

She’s on blob! Only offering her ass, :scare: the cheeky cow wants £70 fucking notes for 15 mins :bomb:

Offline Kriss

What a shame. Right age, right size and right price but toxic fanny  :scare:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Derbyspar

Did meet her years ago! Was a good session to be honest things seem to have gone down hill since!

Offline Asianfcuker

Now calling herself ugly duckling  :rolleyes:

Yea that's one of her many AKA's. 
Not a pretty sight is it ? :scare: :scare: :scare:

AF

Offline scutty brown

theres a face pic of her on auto-censored, looks quite normal to me, dunno what you're all scared of, she only looks a bit like a Terminator

does she wear glasses or has she got lightbulbs for eyes?

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 07:20:35 pm by scutty brown »