Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cathy the Famous One - Leeds  (Read 928 times)

50 review(s) for CATHY THE FAMOUS ONE (40 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline One Eyed Snake

Got the urge this morning sI thought I'd pop over to Leeds and see Cathy at least you know you'll get a good filthy time.  Good communication booked and drove over easy to find with Satnav, I've been a couple of times before but don't think I'd find it without Satnav.
Good, easy parking close to premises, text to say I was there, I went straight up and door immediately opened and there was Cathy in a lovely blue bra and pants. I went in and she immediately gave me a full on DFK lots of tongue.
We went up stairs and I got kit off as I'd asked for a shower, I'm just soaping myself up when in climbed Cathy she said give me sponge I'll rub you down, I thought this was a nice touch. Lots of playing about in shower and I could have fucked her against the wall but I kept slipping on soapy floor. Anyway we dried each other off and made our way over to bed. If you've seen Cathy before you'll know what I mean when I say she's a nymph, she can't get enough.
Lots of Oral both ways, plenty of DFK, rubber on and started off in missionary then onto doggy. Fuck me I can never last in doggy but I love it.10 mins left and Cathy wanted and tried her best to get me hard again, but I just couldn't get hard again not so quick.
Haven't seen Cathy for about 3 months now so it was nice to see her again. A good shag, with a true nymph for £45 that takes some beating Yes I'll definitely see again.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 06:16:48 pm by One Eyed Snake »

Offline Goldfinch