Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Dita and Farrah Foxxx Duo - Cardiff  (Read 954 times)

13 review(s) for Lady-Dita (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
7 review(s) for Farrah Foxxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Steelworker

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I had a marvellous and horny time with both of these ladies.

Communications were with Dita. I had to reschedule a meeting with her and she offered a duo. Never one to turn down a challenge, I accepted. All via text. Very prompt responses.

Venue was nice hotel North of Cardiff. Comfortable with easy access.

Dita is a curvy, attractive woman who was well made up with red lips and long nails wearing a black dress. Notably she has lost a lot of weight since our first meeting. She has some tattoos and a piercing. Farrah has more tattoos and piercings and is shapely with a pretty face. She too was perfectly made up and manicured. I was pleased to meet her. There was a lot of entertaining chat throughout.

This was my second FFM. The girls took the lead. DFK with both of them to start and all 3 of us were kissing at one point which I found a huge turn on. When kissing one, the other was lavishing my cock with oral and hand attention. They're both excellent kissers and exponents of oral. At one point, Farrah was enjoying sitting on my face while Dita was sucking me, rubbing my arse at the same time. It nearly ended there but switched to oral on Dita who suggested it was time to fuck her. But lay between them and both ladies gave me oral and slipped in some kissing each other to boot. I'll not forget that image and it was all I could do not to spurt. Dita seemed in generous mood and suggested Farrah should ride me. Oral, condom on and Farrah got on. Dita appeared to be content to watch us fuck for the first time. And we did while DFK to an amazingly horny conclusion for me.

They cleaned me up and we had a nice chat for some time before I made my way. Very amusing ladies indeed.

Value for money. The AW offer was 285. VFM for me.

Would I return? Yes.

In summary, I had a great, erotic hour with 2 sexy and pleasant women.

SeekingtheTruth

Sounds like you had another good time SW. You really are cranking them out.

Farrah does tempt me quite a bit.

Offline iverthickone

Man of Steel you are the pacesetter for us all!

Sounds like another goodun!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

You are becoming the doyen of duos  :hi:

Sounds like another belter. FF has too many tats for my liking, but she does sound good (as does Dita)

np500

Sounds like a great hour , another nice day out for you there S W ,  I know from experience 3sums can be a total head fuck , as in you can hardly believe what's happening to your self , to 3 way dfk, to look down on two lovely's sucking your old boy, I love them , dita , I know is a great girl , but a bit on the larger side for me , but if she's losing waight , this is great news to me , Farrah looks like an experience waiting to happen  :thumbsup: but would like to do the outside bath thing, bucket list thing .

Offline Steelworker

The outside hot tub is in Swansea, Red.

STAR-LORD

Well done to the Steel meister.  :thumbsup:

I can see him going for an MFFF sometime!  :rolleyes:

np500

The outside hot tub is in Swansea, Red.

Yes, I know, but that would be worth adding the mileage , may be a bit late in the year mind ! Don't want me dick shrinking in the cold do I  :dash:

Offline ammertime

Had an enjoyable time then SW? Good to see!! Wouldn't mind lining up the 2 Farrahs for a session, and from reading their profiles, could be a possibility!!

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one SW.  I hope to try this duo myself at some point.  I am really enjoying my duo bookings at the moment.  Glad you enjoyed.   :thumbsup:

Offline mr big

Thought u would have a good time steel nice one

Offline Pendraig

Nice review, on my HL, thanks.