Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britbabesophie  (Read 4414 times)

Offline herbie007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Hi all,

I,m looking to meet up with Sophie, has anyone any info on her please.

Many thanks

Offline herbie007

Thank you Lex

You saved me £150; I did a search for her, but obviously incorrectly.

She sounds terrible, and has been blacklisted.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thank you Lex

You saved me £150; I did a search for her, but obviously incorrectly.

She sounds terrible, and has been blacklisted.

Look at her Q&A

Q. So how old are you really?
 A. 60. Don't tell anyone.

Offline Tailpipe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Hi all,

I,m looking to meet up with Sophie, has anyone any info on her please.

Many thanks

36 years old 337 fb that's a lot of mileage , saved by lex , you have had enough of nuttier's lately  :hi:

Guessing them pictures were taken when see was 20

Offline herbie007

Look at her Q&A

Q. So how old are you really?
 A. 60. Don't tell anyone.

Yes your right Jimmy, I didn’t clock that, I’m thinking with my dick again, thanks to Lex, she will never get to see my money.

Offline herbie007

36 years old 337 fb that's a lot of mileage , saved by lex , you have had enough of nuttier's lately  :hi:

Guessing them pictures were taken when see was 20

:D

cockney7

Yes your right Jimmy, I didn’t clock that, I’m thinking with my dick again, thanks to Lex, she will never get to see my money.

I am not sure sarcasm is playing a big part in Jimmy's comment, or in yours for that matter - but I know it is in Sophie's.  Most WG's do not tell the truth about their age, and this was Sophie's pop at that fact.

I have met Sophie and while it was not a bad session with her, it was not fantastic.  I got the impression that if I had been more her type it might have gone better.  Some WG's clearly need to learn NOT to give off that vibe.

As for her real age...... pass, no idea and I have given up trying to guess successfully..

Offline herbie007

I am not sure sarcasm is playing a big part in Jimmy's comment, or in yours for that matter - but I know it is in Sophie's.  Most WG's do not tell the truth about their age, and this was Sophie's pop at that fact.

I have met Sophie and while it was not a bad session with her, it was not fantastic.  I got the impression that if I had been more her type it might have gone better.  Some WG's clearly need to learn NOT to give off that vibe.

As for her real age...... pass, no idea and I have given up trying to guess successfully..

It's got nothing to do with us being her type, it's all about her being our type, and if we decide to pay her for a shag.

Offline Ladypleaser

Well photos are obviously brushed, photoshopped then brushed again. If u want to see her face go to her blog section and go all the way down to the third from bottom. You'll find an unedited photo of her albeit it dates back to August 2011.

cockney7

It's got nothing to do with us being her type, it's all about her being our type, and if we decide to pay her for a shag.

That should be the case, I agree - but it isn't in most cases.  Having lived with a WG many years ago, the reality is simply that the level of service is determined by whether a WG likes a guy.  The better ones are just good actresses and can give you a good time no matter what, but there are not many WG's that can pull it off successfully.

Money plays a large part in it, but the overriding factor is, if she don't like you then you can offer her x10 her normal fee but you will still get a lesser service

gomino

Cancelled 48hr advance booking 90 minutes prior, with no explanation, excuse, or apology, just an SMS.

gomino

Maybe this is the true GFE ... Sophie turned out just like all those girlfriends who promised everything but never delivered.

Wiltsboy01

Well photos are obviously brushed, photoshopped then brushed again. If u want to see her face go to her blog section and go all the way down to the third from bottom. You'll find an unedited photo of her albeit it dates back to August 2011.

Funny - she obviously reads UKP as its gone now!

password02

yes i also checked and seen it was gone as well

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
yes i also checked and seen it was gone as well
All I saw was a picture of a smacked arse, I presumed that was her face.

Offline emirates52

See she is visiting Cambridge. Thank God I checked on here first and saved myself some money!

herelonely

Cancelled 48hr advance booking 90 minutes prior, with no explanation, excuse, or apology, just an SMS.
Did tjis too me 3/4 years ago, when I complained she went a big freaky and bitched about me on her blog  :scare:

Offline Tailpipe

That should be the case, I agree - but it isn't in most cases.  Having lived with a WG many years ago, the reality is simply that the level of service is determined by whether a WG likes a guy.  The better ones are just good actresses and can give you a good time no matter what, but there are not many WG's that can pull it off successfully.

Money plays a large part in it, but the overriding factor is, if she don't like you then you can offer her x10 her normal fee but you will still get a lesser service

Just read this post for the first time , you nailed it , if they are just not into you it will
Effect the service level in some way. Good post .