Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer Mae--- Swansea (Outcall)  (Read 1120 times)

22 review(s) for Summer Mae  (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5959801) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

Offline Pendraig

Location; outcall, Swansea,

Fee: £160

Communication: via AW, latterly, via text,

Meeting: out of the normal, for me I arranged a home visit,  I would normally arrange a hotel or a incall prior to a home visit, but after asking some questions, seemed sound and asking some questions of another WG

Text on the day, to say she was on her way. Little perturbed to have a knock on the door with out a warning,  text or call, ( I prefer a text to say I've just arrived,) but I'm knit picking.

Summer: I,d say 5'4" possibly I bit more but not much, dark long hair, skin quite tanned, made up with, lippy, etc, dressed business like, size 12 probably I'd put her at, great smile to, I probably put her at mid 30's( I've learnt the Rule add 5 for the worse case scenario).

I invited her upstairs and got the paper work sorted,

Started with DFK, OWO, DT, RO,  in to mish, (covered) and every position you could think of from there in, finished on her tits.

Pros; on time, clean, good communication, good conversation o/s the job,

Cons; Profile heavily photo shopped (larger in the bum, belly, smaller in tits,) over priced in my opinion, but that's just my opinion.

Would I book again: 50/50

Other comments: just too Vanillia for me, just needed more sexual aggression,

Links: External Link/Members Only.         

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Pendraig

She's still on my HL. But this review and other recent comments suggest she may just be a little "meh", ie OK, but nothing special

Offline Cheeseman

Yes my thoughts exactly
Especially at 150 an hour.  I would expect slightly more on the enjoys list for that price

Offline charlie-mott

The description is pretty accurate. From her pics and price I was expecting a stunner. I found it hard to mask my disappointment. I saw her in a threesome. If it was a one to one I probably would have walked.

np500

lucozing

Seems like becoming negative :unknown: i haven't seen SM yet but i read more good things about her than bad

np500

She's still on my h l and I'll get around at some point .

Offline charlie-mott

The site is here to share opinions. Other people may find her much better, but to me, looks average, service good, but nothing special, price near the top. Doesn't add up. That said, pretty decent value if you get the tontober deal