Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuxLilly, Paddington London  (Read 1904 times)

11 review(s) for ClassyLilly (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline VFM

A quick review on this girl.  She has been mentioned on here by others. I saw her recently in a new build apartment on Lisson Grove/Paddington.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is a very good looking girl. Her hair and make up was freshly done because some bloke had booked her for 2 hours after me and she spent a lot of time getting ready :)  Her upper body was better than her lower body.  Nice tits and an all over tan with a few tattoos.

Very good DFK and OWO. Reverse oral was good and I finished in doggy. She did make a few fake noise which were OTT.  This was a good punt but £90 was about £10 too much.  It thinks £80 would have been about right.  A couple of things....

1) The entrance is on the main road but it is very busy but nobody gives a shit why you are there.
2) Parking is tricky, I was ok parking around the corner in the evening. 
3) The towel she gave me for the shower was very damp and I am 100% certain this was from the punter before me so I took a fresh dry one when she was not looking.  My used towel was folded up for the punter after me!
4) Claims to be American......she might be but I doubt it.....it does not bother me.
5) There is another WG in the flat. 

Anda22 down the road in my opinion is better and £10 cheaper:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I paid £90 for 30 minutes.  I doubt I will return to see her again because there are too many girls out there.
VFM

Offline LLPunting

Thanks VFM, have been wondering about this girl and her sister Ruby (?)
I've not tried because, like you, I think she is a little over-priced.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

I've not tried because, like you, I think she is a little over-priced.

Ditto.

Those rates and she can't afford a few towels?! Handing a punter a towel just used by another punter is poor :thumbsdown:

This is why I usually take my own towel along with other punting paraphernalia.