Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss-Ellie - Middlesbrough  (Read 1843 times)

11 review(s) for Miss_ Ellie (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline TheMerrt

SP Link: External Link/Members Only
Price: £120 for 1 hour

It's been a while! I'd have been more active, but to be brutally honest the only punting I've been doing is with girls I've already seen & reviewed. I haven't felt the need in posting the same review(s) over and over.

Saw Ellie was working in Boro for the first time in quite a while. Fired over a couple of messages on UKE, which were promptly responded to and a time was arranged. Arrived on location (near-ish central Middlesbrough) and called Ellie for instructions on where she was. Based in a new build apartment complex there was a designated parking spot if you wish to use it. There was also plenty of space to park on the streets around if you were concerned with twitchy blinds.

After being buzzed in I was greeted by Ellie. As mentioned by previous reviewers she is curvy, but attractive. Ellie has a few tattoos & piercings (nose-ring, ears, nipple bar). After a brief chat & paperwork being handled the booking started. From what I can tell everything on her Adultwork "Likes" list is fair game, but being pretty "vanilla" (read: Boring Cunt) I didn't really explore particularly many of these (mainly OWO & CIM). Ellie was chatty & warm throughout the meeting and conversation certainly felt easier than the first time I spent with Jess1000; who I see regularly now.

She's a good 'un is Ellie.

Offline AgedCases

Agreed. I've been seeing Ellie a few times this year and she never fails to deliver, and I never fail to fill her mouth with my baby porridge!

I like the new build she is currently at because it's quiet and a lot easier on the eye than most parts of Middlesbrough.