Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petiteamanda1994 - South Kensington - Hungarian  (Read 1468 times)

20 review(s) for petiteamanda1994 (10 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5297103) (18 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

I saw Amanda a while back and thought I would do a quick review here, thanks for the reviews by other UKP members. I saw some negative reviews and thought I shouldn't have bothered. Then again my brain listened to my dick the night I decided to see her, oh well it was one of those nights!

Positives
- She's definitely size 4, very slim which might not be everyone's cup of tea. For me that is absolutely fine
- OWO was sensual and good, got me rock hard in no time
- She's very tight, sex was decent but she seems only like mish and doggy
- Kissing was extremely light, no chance for DFK but that's not a deal breaker for me, one that I'm happy to let go

Neutral
- She has a weird rule. If you go for CIM (which is +30) you can only do that once. If you want to do it twice you have to pay 60 extra
- Likewise, if you want her to swallow twice her extra would be 100! Well, I didn't bother!

Negatives
- None

Reason for neutral is because I thought she was very business like and we didn't really click. She is really fit and I think I would return if her service was a bit better and also without all those ridiculous rules - ok I understand that this is her choice her body which is fine.

Offline Cumberland

External Link/Members Only

Neutral
- She has a weird rule. If you go for CIM (which is +30) you can only do that once. If you want to do it twice you have to pay 60 extra
- Likewise, if you want her to swallow twice her extra would be 100! Well, I didn't bother!

Negatives
- None

Reason for neutral is because I thought she was very business like and we didn't really click. She is really fit and I think I would return if her service was a bit better and also without all those ridiculous rules - ok I understand that this is her choice her body which is fine.
Thanks for well balanced review. Her AW page says she made one guy cum 5 times in an hour, he would have been shocked by the bill if all CIM  !!
Love her look if she really is that young and slim but although on my HL for a long time there is always something that makes me feel I'd leave feeling a bit empty (in a bad way!).

treetops

She's been reviewed under many names before.

Pretty, but one of my worst punts :(

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82357.0