Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Ariel - Falkirk  (Read 1122 times)

Offline ALDO12

External Link/Members Only

Having had one of my best meets during the week with a worldy (sweetestlinda)I ruined it by going here to one if not the worst. Had a few hours to kill so had a look at her profile.

She was doing half price 30 mins meets for £40.

Was you werent told that it was a half service as well so just owo and tug.

She kept me waiting outside for 15 mins. Eventually got her on the phone.

Go into her house and the place is a shite hole. Stinks of dogs (she has 6 of them)

I should have left there and then but she was quite cute albeit in trackie bottoms and top. Told to strip off and get on the bed. She has the tv on showing the chase  :dash:. Great stuff to get me in the mood!

She comes back and gives me owo fully clothed. Decentish technique. Then i grab her tits and try to get her top off but she tells me she doesnt like getting them touched even though she has had more cock ends than weekends  :lol:

Eventually finish, grab my clothes and get out there sharpish. Ill stick to Edinburgh from now on
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:14:05 pm by ALDO12 »
Banned reason: White-knight slagging off membership
Banned by:

Offline Boinky

She has a very poor hit rate and from reading a few of her reviews a piss poor attitude with a shitty service as well.

Next time check here before you book.

Cheers for the review though, the more negs for useless providers the better but only useful if you if you use them.

Offline CrespinWolfe

She gave a so so service when she first started out around 5 years ago but has steadily went down hill rapidly. Even in the early days she was a time wasting expert and would leave you hanging outside for ages like a spare prick at a wedding.