Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Wonder in Basildon  (Read 1047 times)

Offline webpunter

23 years old ?  Must have had some heavy duty paper rounds from the age of about 5

As a milf then i could see punters getting interested.  As a civvie in a bar easy to get tempted.  Sumfink not quite right tho

Offline oneeyesnake

You are right..check below the eyes, would say add another 20 years on the age and we maybe in the ballpark.

James999

23 years old ?  Must have had some heavy duty paper rounds from the age of about 5

She's clearly in her 40's  :thumbsdown:

And with her Easter "European charm" I bet it would be a lovely meet  :sarcastic:

Offline Stitch

Just looking at the back of her hand would suggest 40+. Somethings deffo not right here. Tits look plastic as well. Could it be a TS ?

Offline webpunter

+1, as i refer above
And the eye lashes looked inked in.  After lasering.  Nothing worse than when eyebrows meet in the middle [on a WG]   :scare:

Somethings deffo not right here. Tits look plastic as well. Could it be a TS ?

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her?

Yes, several times and I reviewed as positive and negative, under different profiles.

More details can be found here >   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83921.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also note some profile swapping going on:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just looking at the back of her hand would suggest 40+. Somethings deffo not right here. Tits look plastic as well. Could it be a TS ?

She 42, according to the veri picture with her passport (on an older profile). Tits are fake and not a TS, IMO.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:19:17 pm by The_Don »