Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CINDY55X - Feltham  (Read 3987 times)

5 review(s) for CINDY55X (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Colin McGoober

Location: Feltham, London, luxury Modern apartment a few minutes walk from the train station. 

The Girl/Woman: 38 year old Hungarian woman who was the girl in the pictures, Blonde hair, big boobs, MILF type.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Prices: £150 (2 hours)

Services: OWO, Sex, CIM, Prostate Massage

This punt happened on the 13th (The Wednesday before last). I had originally booked to see Lily (CFMA), but she cancelled it due to a family emergency and had to travel that afternoon. As I was on my way to London, I decided to see someone else. It was a toss up between Cindy, Bruna & the Phoenix. I gave the Phoenix a miss since the line-up didn't interest me and I went with Bruna but as I got to her residence, she told me she doesn't do Anal even though it was clearly advertised on her profile on offer as extra.:dash: I just walked, went to Cindy instead and I'm glad I did.

I first got the underground tube to Waterloo, then the train to Feltham and made my way to her apartment. I was let in by Cindy, who looked exactly like her profile pictures. She lead me to her room where we were about to get to started but I requested to go to the bathroom before we began. After that, I came back and decided on two hours.

We then started kissing as I got undressed, she told me to lie down and relax, although this is my first time meeting her. She started to suck and lick my member slowly and even add some saliva to it. The feeling was out of this world, along with her slowly and gently massaging my thighs balls and anus with her nails. This continued until I requested her to play with my anus as she sucked me sensually and slow. I loved every second of it until I requested her to massage my prostate with a vibrator. She played around my anus with it until she put it in slowly with lube added. Soon she was stroking and sucking me as she was playing with my anus and she then swapped the vibrator with a glass dildo and plugged my arse. She then used the vibrator to play with the tip of my shaft and lick it, It was the best sensation that I've felt that I was about to pop, so I shot a massive load in her mouth and took it all in.

She then disposed of it onto a wet wipe and I cleaned up my cock. After that we then lay in each others arms and talked for a while until round 2. She started to play with my cock as I started to suck her breasts. She then sucked me until she lay on her back so that I could go down on her. I then got hard again and put on a condom and gave her missionary for a while at the same time giving her FK, sucking and playing with her tits. We then switched to doggy as she got on all fours and I gave her a good pounding for a while at a decent pace until I went a bit faster. She then got tired and decided to wank me off. I then took over and soon enough, I was about to explode and came in her mouth again. She spat it out onto a wipe and offered me a shower.

I washed up and then came back and got dressed as we talked. She then lead me to the door to see me out. We kissed each other goodbye and I left happily on my way back to the train station.

Positives:
Great Sex
Brilliant Oral
Very lovely personality
Smooth and soft skin

Negatives:
Can't really think of any to be honest

Overall, this was one of the best times I've ever had. It never even felt rushed even though I though I would come to London and then leave disappointment but Cindy made up for it with her great service to the point where I didn't want to leave and stay for longer. I'd definitely would return, but its just getting to London all the way from the Midlands and finding a day to do so due to being busy most of the time.

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you had a good time.....

Offline trumps

Just to add to the detail, I've seen Cindy a couple of times and her services are as described.  However it must be pointed out she is most definitely a BBW size 18 at least and whilst her gallery pics are representative of her facial looks, her body is large !!

Didn't stop me going back but may not be to everyone's taste.

Offline brownman

How is she in cowgirl position?

Jay189

Always skipped her cos that 2nd pic you can tell she's fat tbh.

But glad you had a good time nonetheless.

JimmyJazz

Offline Sinz

Offline Joe112

Just to add to the detail, I've seen Cindy a couple of times and her services are as described.  However it must be pointed out she is most definitely a BBW size 18 at least and whilst her gallery pics are representative of her facial looks, her body is large !!

Didn't stop me going back but may not be to everyone's taste.

i was going to ask what size - thanks

Offline trumps

Been a long time since I saw her, but at a guess 18?

Offline hornypnter

I saw her last year and agree with that she was welcoming and did what says on her profile.
She shares the flat with Monica - External Link/Members Only who I had originally booked to see but they switched as Monica was busy with another punter. Cindy is definitely seize 16+ and did not enjoy cowgirl with her as she was heavy on top of me. Doggy was better for me and could penetrate her deep. As she has tummy and a more missionary was nor deep enough for me.
For the price worth visiting and she is also friendly and smiley.