Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexis Texas type.  (Read 4095 times)

Offline TreyWalker

Is there any WG's in London who have an alexis Texas type figure. I'm not looking for bbw's. thanks for any help.

Offline steve111

I know whag you mean mate , big fan of the thicker girls myself , would have recommended hot-yasmine afyerr reading a good review for on here , was hoping to see her myself today but lloks like shes gone on holiday unfortunately   :dash: :dash: ,

worth keeping on the hotlist I think because she looks like she definitely meets the criteria , ass looks good enougb to eat off   :thumbsup::

External Link/Members Only

LL

What about this one?  She has some reviews on here.  Thinking about booking her myself - she seems nice and dirty - with CIM / CIF included.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline TreyWalker

Kyle flirt looks like a possible. Either of you seen your suggestions?

LL

Kyle flirt looks like a possible. Either of you seen your suggestions?
Nope but how come it took you over a year to reply?  :D

Offline TreyWalker

It took me so long Kylie got tired of waiting and moved to Southampton.

Yeah, I tried to give up punting and obviously it's not worked. And now I've seen English Lucy and Platinum Cindy I doubt I'm going to give up anytime soon.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

What about this one?  She has some reviews on here.  Thinking about booking her myself - she seems nice and dirty - with CIM / CIF included.

Is the 1st and the 3rd photo on the profile the same person?

Offline StevenS

How about this lady.

On my list but only works from 6pm which makes it more difficult for me

Offline TreyWalker

This is a good find and does have that alexis look, apart from the most important part for me, she doesn't have alexis texas's ass.

But she's been added to my hot list. But like you punting after six is difficult.

Offline Fully Sated

I had never heard of Alexis Texas prior to this thread

External Link/Members Only

However I have heard of and met Ariana Amazing and she is excellent. I visited her a few times in 2012, until my funds ran out! She had just started doing anal at the time although I think that that may no longer be the case. Adriana does have a good arse and in my opinion better breasts than Alexis. I would highly recommend her.

Offline TreyWalker

Quesadilla

You got a link for Ariana?

He was referring to the lady in the earlier post by StevenS - just 2 or 3 posts up from yours :)

How about this lady.

On my list but only works from 6pm which makes it more difficult for me

Looks very hot - so has gone in my hot list for sure. 
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 09:43:34 pm by Quesadilla »

Offline TreyWalker

:dash: complete disconnect there by me.

boywonder

The closest thing that you will get to alexis texas is luciA from hot collection but also on other EE sites.   Her pics dont do her ass justice.

Offline TreyWalker

The closest thing that you will get to alexis texas is luciA from hot collection but also on other EE sites.   Her pics dont do her ass justice.

She might be worth a punt. Anyone on here seen her?

boywonder

mate i have seen her multiple times.   she got a bubble.  looks like the polish alexis Taksas :-)

negatives are is that she has loads of make up on her face, and her stomach not flat like alexis as well.  but normally she wear lingerie which gives her the apperance of the hour glass.  her hour glass figure is photshopped on the site.  again, her stomach does not have any scarring or massively fat, but you can see that she is a few burgers away from going into bbw zone, for now, she is just one busty bad ass bitch.

service is awesome as well.   very energetic, dfk, cim and anal for extra. 

Offline Urban_G

I saw Lucia a few years back just before she raised her prices from £150, I think she was working near Bayswater. Of course her pics are photoshopped so be prepared to see a girl much curvier than she looks on the websites, unless she has slimmed down a bit of course. Gave a decent service though.

Quesadilla

Just saw Kate - New Polish Girl - External Link/Members Only

Actually as a fan of Alexis I'd say she has a similar build - not quite as big a bubble butt but curves in similar places. You can kind of get the best feel from the two secondary profile pics rather than the main pic.

Offline scarebear

I saw Lucia a few years back just before she raised her prices from £150, I think she was working near Bayswater. Of course her pics are photoshopped so be prepared to see a girl much curvier than she looks on the websites, unless she has slimmed down a bit of course. Gave a decent service though.

Have seen Lucia a few times and booked via the Hot Collection website. Normally you might be put off by the amount of reviews on the agency website which all seem to say the same thing as if its too good to be true, but on this occasion, they are correct.

True, she is a little bit "chubbier" than the pictures show, but she is still stunning, has a great pair of tits and you cannot fault her service. She snogs your face off and its pretty much full on for the duration of the time you are there. Im sure she would be up for anything if you click with her.

£180 maybe a little steep, but there is no time wasting here and she is very addictive so although at the top of my price range, ill always keep her in reserve just incase my AW HL gets low!   

Havent seen many agency girls, but she is just my type   

Offline Asian20

Can i ask a few questions about Lucia if you wouldn't mind,

1) Does she definitely DFK with lots of tongue action e.t.c.?
2) How is her English?
3) Tits natural or fake?
4) Does she allow fingering?

Thanks in advance

Offline scarebear

Can i ask a few questions about Lucia if you wouldn't mind,

1) Does she definitely DFK with lots of tongue action e.t.c.?
2) How is her English?
3) Tits natural or fake?
4) Does she allow fingering?

Thanks in advance

The last time I saw her (which was 6 months ago) She definitely does DFK. Good English, very saucy! The tits are natural, and like I said, I think shes up for anything if you hit it off with her, so im pretty sure she will allow the odd finger.

I must see her again soon!

Offline Makka124

yea i saw lucia last month and shes difficult to get hold of so book in advance
like many of the post you need to hit it off with her to get the best out of her
she is slightly chubbier then the pics but well worth a go

Terry 7 incher

Wow. Alexis Texas can sit on my face all day yessiree. Do you think she punts?