Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kathy Richmond cute Taiwanese MILF  (Read 1087 times)

Online dubhcarr

Link:   External Link/Members Only

saw Kathys profile (was another girl a couple of days ago ) and saw the magic words so decided to try a short time.

Expectation: older Chinese woman who knows could be great or not.

Comms: good by txt 3 hrs notice £80 30min/110 PH FS so booked 30 mins at 80 Lizzies

Venue: modern block of flats used by Lulu for those who know in Petersham good shower facilities fkkn awful parking paid in near lane

Services: kiss OWO covered sex in mish.......

The Milf: circa 40 yo looks 6-7 size 6 great natural 32c tits with long nips tidy frame evidence of kids but not much long hair bright eyes shaved pussy (one downside for me) no tatts or piercings

The meet: arrived on time buzzed in and stated I wanted FS she looked a bit puzzled so went to confirm with the maid shower confirmation paperwork done she strips off as I lie on the bed. I am expecting a massage but she starts to kiss and lick my body with special attention to male mumms. Bod Mhor getting interested she then switched to OWO looking at me adoringly (yes seemed like that) while she gently sucked and licked no hands. On with mac mount in mish she is OK for her age not tight but a comfortable fkk...then it starts oh bby cum bby etc I fkkn hate that......so down for more mumm licking mount to completion in mish. Occasional kiss befor during and after coitus but not FK and not passionate. Chat 5 mins she wants to marry me she asked how much money I make per week and told me she loved shopping!! Mentioned Lilu (LULU) had a shagging related injury and is on holiday I wondered why she put her rates up £20 PH since May.(?)  Shower and go on 40 mins. smile on my face

Conclusion: I enjoyed but neutral cos of miscommunication of my requirement by the maid just shows the value of confirming what you want at start before money exchanged and the constant OH yeh bby cum now bby I really hate that. Surprisingly the girl is the girl in the pics and she is gorgeous if a bit older than stated. If YHB are partial to a Chinese then there are a few about I will probably look elsewhere for my chow mein.......

Happy punting    :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bukowski

what language is Bod Mhor?
(i know you are referring to your knob)
but i can't get a result from google translate

out of interest is all
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online dubhcarr

out of interest is all

ha ha scots gaelic similiar in Irish i think but who cares you get the connection...........btw forgot to mention in review this one asks for a tip again annoying.......

Offline SomTumFucker

out of interest is all
It means big cock in Irish.

Offline bukowski

ha ha scots gaelic similiar in Irish i think but who cares you get the connection...........btw forgot to mention in review this one asks for a tip again annoying.......

:hi: :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough

Offline bukowski