Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Chyna - North London  (Read 2608 times)

5 review(s) for BlackChyna (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Autopunter

Profile here: External Link/Members Only

This WG has a very hit and miss record on UKP, but I like black girls so I thought I would take a thirty minute 'test punt' last month to check her out while I was in town. Sadly it totally missed the ball for me.

Her digs are in north London and easy enough to find and get too; as has been mentioned elsewhere Black Chyna likes a smoke, but the smell of weed and dirty digs isn't anything new to me on a cheap punt. It can even be a bit of a turn on with the right kind of girl. Sadly Chyna wasn't.

We got in and she set an alarm straightaway letting me know she was a strict clockwatcher. Alas there was no clock in her room to see the time and Chyna spent the next half of the booking rubbing my back half-heartedly, still in her bra and panties.

Lookswise she is an attractive woman apart from her boobs, which sag (and I can understand why she is sensitive about them); but she is slim, has a pretty face and great legs, a cute hairy pussy and a pert little bum. Sadly there is a temper running beneath a pretty indifferent exterior. Our conversation was short and akward, basically ending when I rolled over to get a robotic handjob.

Half-assed would be how I would describe the sex; Chyna didn't do foreplay, just a brief blowjob and then on to missionary, still with her bra on. I came and got out, and will not be returning. This is why I book 30 minute punts when trying a new WG.

Offline leatherlover

Autopunter

Yes, well win some, lose some!

:crazy: :wacko:

I went for FS, though was open to CIM. The problem wasn't the type of service she was willing to do, it was the barely-going-through-the-motions attitude, complete with stop-go sex. At one point she went to pick up a glass of something, another moment she answered her phone. Comparing her with Romanian WGs is an insult to the hardworking £70 an hour EE WG  :lol:

Offline Southeastpunter

Would agree with everything you said, saw her earlier on this year... deffo one to avoid... don't be tempted in by the prices... as I was.... waste of time, money  and effort on my part, definitely have learnt from this mistake!!