Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise2604 West Midlands Moody Cow  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Exoticseeker121

External Link/Members Only

I'm always a gentleman when conversing with the opposite sex but when she picked up the phone it sounded as though I was asking for her insurance details after a car crash! Maybe a :bomb: exploded in her house? Asked me if I had an AW account and to make a booking online. When enquiring on one off her services listed and how far she was willing to take it she got offended even though no obscene language was mentioned. Told me to forget it, not to call back or make a booking online and I thanked her for her time. Unusual report but I had to post as a punt first starts when she picks up the phone no matter if a meet happens or not. This was a first for me for a girl that wasn't Rom and they can be excused as English is not their first language. Unless it was Katlee (External Link/Members Only) who was on whole different level of hostility.

Offline ellab2020

• Service Provider
I signed up a couple of years ago hence different name I understand if admin wants to remove me it is lou and this is all I'm posting no booking was confirmed and no booking made so no review can be made

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review exotic, suprising she hasnt got more neg. reviews with her attitude towards punters. She does look like she's got to that point in a wg career where her heads shoved so far up her arse she's started to believe the hype. Maybe its becuase she's one of a few wg's up her way with punters outnumbering wg's 1000/1  :unknown:

Offline Placebo88

Important information to share, sounds like you were lucky not to get a booking if that was representative of her attitude. No booking was agreed on so it cannot be put in the review section.

James999

External Link/Members Only

I'm always a gentleman when conversing with the opposite sex but when she picked up the phone it sounded as though I was asking for her insurance details after a car crash! Maybe a :bomb: exploded in her house? Asked me if I had an AW account and to make a booking online. When enquiring on one off her services listed and how far she was willing to take it she got offended even though no obscene language was mentioned. Told me to forget it, not to call back or make a booking online and I thanked her for her time. Unusual report but I had to post as a punt first starts when she picks up the phone no matter if a meet happens or not. This was a first for me for a girl that wasn't Rom and they can be excused as English is not their first language. Unless it was Katlee (External Link/Members Only) who was on whole different level of hostility.

Ring her back and ask her why if her profile age is 27 her tits look droopy and like they've had the life sucked out of them ?

Offline Excalibur

Her pics look really good on UKE.  But for that attitude I can stay at home with the wife/gf.

Ming

Exotic, I can only sympathise, she has a long reputation for this, god alone knows why.

Unfortunately this cannot be a review as she did not agree to a meeting, the rules are clear on this.

"- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

She may have a nice arse and pussy, but that's worthless with her stinking attitude. Wouldn't touch her with a barge pole!  :thumbsdown:

mikexxlong

it seems that this whore is very  hit and miss

and is propped up by the pro$$ie's fluffy fan club and judging by the media pumped out predominantly consisting of arse shots as the main selling point

so really the goods being showcased for sale is an arsehole ,so don't be surprised if thats what you get :cool:

Offline Exoticseeker121

I signed up a couple of years ago hence different name I understand if admin wants to remove me it is lou and this is all I'm posting no booking was confirmed and no booking made so no review can be made

It's true that we didn't meet face to face but the moment the phone is picked up first impressions are made. You can't deny that I wasn't courteous even if you we didn't come to an agreement. Could have just said 'No sorry babe' like a Rom. It wasn't if I was asking for BB or one of your organs. Just asking on one of the services on your like list. I bid you good day. :hi:

I thought I'd be swamped with white knights for posting this warning but glad I'm not the only one.

Offline Exoticseeker121

Exotic, I can only sympathise, she has a long reputation for this, god alone knows why.

Unfortunately this cannot be a review as she did not agree to a meeting, the rules are clear on this.

"- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Thank you good sir for your sympathies and the kind reminder! I was hesitant on whether this counted as a review or not but now you have cleared it for me.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 06:41:03 am by Exoticseeker121 »

Ming

Thank you good sir for your sympathies and the kind reminder! I was hesitant on whether this counted as a review or not but now you have cleared it for me.

Frankly it is what puts me off booking her, I am often tempted by her pictures on UKE, she has a look that definitely appeals, but with continued reports of this poor attitude she alas is consigned to my AVOID list.

Plenty of good ones out there.....

Offline Exoticseeker121

Frankly it is what puts me off booking her, I am often tempted by her pictures on UKE, she has a look that definitely appeals, but with continued reports of this poor attitude she alas is consigned to my AVOID list.

Plenty of good ones out there.....

Indeed and with the same price or cheaper.  :drinks:

Offline Knny

Seems like if you request a gfe from her you would most likely have to take her out shopping, hold all the bags, pay for dinner and then no sex because you have to leave her alone as she has a headache.

Service providers seem to easily forget that punters seek a smooth delivery of willing frolics.  If we're into the whole dom thing and humiliation, we would seek different adverts.

You look lovely, girl.  And we hope to pay for a fantasy where you play/act a good part.  Save your bitchiness for your partner.  You'll get more work that way.

Offline Ramone78

She gave me a Bollocking because I asked her a question that was apparently on her AW Profile !  :dash:
I did try & explain, I had written her No down earlier but that fell on Deaf Ears
She can disappear up her own Arse as far as I'm concerened

Roadster

In her defence.  She is a Stokie. 

Being an obnoxious, obstructive, argumentative twat with massively unjustified delusions of grandeur is part of her job description.

:cool:

Offline moorlander

She inner from Stoke, salt of the earth people!! She's from Kent or somewhere around there.

Offline Knny

In her defence.  She is a Stokie. 

Being an obnoxious, obstructive, argumentative twat with massively unjustified delusions of grandeur is part of her job description.

:cool:

It might be part of her upbringing, but not part of the job she has chosen. 

It's her choice.  She'll just get less punters.  And increasingly more frustrated ones.

Roadster

She inner from Stoke, salt of the earth people!!

Tha conner kid may duck. Ah livd upanley fer therti odd year!

She's from Kent or somewhere around there.

Ah... There it is then.  :D :cool: :D

Offline moorlander

Dunner see many Stokies arind 'anley anymore Roadster!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Strange how you responded within 8 minutes of Exotic's post.

Do you have WK fans on here, who run up and immediately report to you?

Offline JEH7376

In that case we'll all have to talk about what a moody cunt you are on the 'West Midlands'
forum instead. Thanks for popping by  :P

Offline robsmith149

She's a fucking nutter, called me a timewaster and told me never to contact her again just because I didn't reply back to a text within 2 minutes.

Offline Exoticseeker121

Strange how you responded within 8 minutes of Exotic's post.

Do you have WK fans on here, who run up and immediately report to you?

I found that strange as well. Funny though. If she left it it would have looked as though I was just complaining over tit and tat but her replying straight away means she knew she fucked up and was refreshing her review page to refute any possible negative review.

Offline Exoticseeker121

She's a fucking nutter, called me a timewaster and told me never to contact her again just because I didn't reply back to a text within 2 minutes.

I hate when that happens. I never expect an instant reply as they could be busy or 'busy' but they expect the opposite from you as if you was at an auction or something.

Offline cueball

I contemplated this one for my journey home during my em raid earlier in the year.

Her poor attitude put paid to any potential punt. I've no time for snotty fuckers when I'm paying two quid per minute.

It's very easy to bin em and keep your money for another day/lass

Offline LM19

She sounds unhinged, probably saved yourself a lot of money by her turning you down. Go enjoy one of the quality WGs instead :)