Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No response - is it reasonable?  (Read 1026 times)

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

Hannah has many reviews and a 100% positive rating, so interested to know if you consider this Negative review reasonable.  Happy to bow to peer pressure.

Why the negative?  Because on the 19th September I wrote to Hannah as I was interested in meeting up with her.  On the same day two hours later Hannah read my email.   It is now the 28th September and as yet I have had no response.

The message was obviously personal but in my opinion polite and respectful and not deserving of being read and ignored.   All too often in the past I have had no responses to mails, texts and voice mails by WGs, and unless there is good reason I feel it is only polite to reply to communications.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

She probably thought it was either

A Fucking weirdo
B Timewaster
C Kid messing around

So don't blame her for ignoring, and the fact she didn't reply to your message doesn't make a negative review, no offence and all that but you come accross as a total prick  :music:

Offline PleadInsanity

A booking need to be made to post a review.

vw

No offence but you sound like a bit needy in the message, would rethink your message style.  :crazy:

anyway a booking needs to be accepted to review here.

Shame popular girl negatives are usually such fun.

Tip when asking for a include date and time you want, nobody cares if your bits are faulty or your age, just that you have cash. 
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 09:39:14 am by vw »

Offline MajorPayne

Admin - please delete post - thank you.

Offline _Bender_

Dude, of course she didn’t reply, you’re asking for services she doesn’t offer and you’ve insulted her.

:rolleyes: moron

Offline PilotMan

You sound fucking creepy and wayyyy tooooo needy. Putting all that stuff in there about your bits don't work WTF!!   :timeout:

Unless they state on their profile "I cater for needy limp dick weirdo's" I think any WG would blank you upon reading that, they just wouldn't want the hassle.

"All too often in the past I have had no responses to mails, texts and voice mails by WGs, and unless there is good reason I feel it is only polite to reply to communications"     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

They're brasses, not therapists - Rethink your approach.

Start with TELLING them what you want - don't ask.

Offline Tonyleung

It's certainly not a negative.

Move on OP. There's more pussy out there than anyone of us could fuck singlehandedly.

Hats off to those out there trying !

Offline BillGoldberg

Letter seems ok apart from you asking for a service that she doesnt provide based on her likes list

That's probably why you got no reply

Never expect a positive response, or any response at all, if your first point of contact with a wg is asking if she's willing to make an exception re. her 'likes' list

Offline Happyjose

there'll be easier punters out there for lazy prossies, so next time keep it simple

She probably had visions of your colostomy bag whacking off her head while noshing you off

Thestud

I think it's better to just call or text rather than faffing about with emails.

Offline hendrix

No response is absolutely fine by me. In many cases, it's evidence of a bullet dodged :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

Asking for a service she doesn't provide and asking her to shave her pussy when you've read her reviews and know she doesn't have a shaved pussy.
Easy to see why she's ignored you.

If we gave negative reviews for every wg that didn't respond to our messages, this site will be filled with red alerts, not to mention it doesn't make any sense anyway.
Move on and find a wg who advertises tight fetish. There's many around.

Robbiebucks

Hahahahahahaha!

Wow ... just wow!

Offline pewpewpew

I thought needy weirdos was the WG target market. As for asking for services that she doesn't provide she can always say no so I didn't see anything wrong with the email. Just move on to another girl

YidArmy

I think it's better to just call or text rather than faffing about with emails.

This.

I don't see how AW even counts as a real email. Not like it comes from a personal or work address. It's an anonymous messaging system and has no relevance to real life communication patterns.

Thestud

This.

I don't see how AW even counts as a real email. Not like it comes from a personal or work address. It's an anonymous messaging system and has no relevance to real life communication patterns.

Exactly.

Offline Zimbaman

In November??? And your asking now??? You seriously don't know why she ignored you?!

vw

In November??? And your asking now???

It is all September, this month, not sure where you are getting November from?   :unknown:

Offline Zimbaman

It is all September, this month, not sure where you are getting November from?   :unknown:

The second image attached by the op. His question is to meet in November if she is amenable.

vw

The second image attached by the op. His question is to meet in November if she is amenable.
so it is, cannot believe people book that far in advance personally not for me.

Offline scutty brown

too many unrequired excuses and explanations, too many questions, too much weirdness.
Girl thought you were a nutter, and I'm inclined to agree with her

Offline The Owl

so it is, cannot believe people book that far in advance personally not for me.

I do (for touring or when I'm travelling) but I certainly don't ask for services not advertised or rattle on like a fantasist timewaster.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
You ask for CIm which she's stares she doesn't do
You ask for a shaved pussy yet her trademark is her bush

Clearly haven't read her profile so I wouldn't reply to you either if I was her.... having met you I know you are a lovely guy but the email does you no favours asking for services not on offer is the number 1 pet hates for us x
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 12:16:59 am by EnglishRebecca121 »
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Zimbaman

You ask for CIm which she's stares she doesn't do
You ask for a shaved pussy yet her trademark is her bush

Clearly haven't read her profile so I wouldn't reply to you either if I was her

Don't forget he's a bit weird too...

henrynorth

It's hit and miss. Nothing wrong with asking for a service that may not be listed. I've seen plenty of profiles that miss out lots of "enjoys" and then find the young lady does absolutely everything....if you just ask.  :thumbsup:

As for studs not wanting to faff around with emails and only make calls or texts. That's ok if it's just simple fucking your after.
But some of us are more articulate and a nicely worded email works best in a lot of cases. Sometimes not but it's part of the game we play.

My own particular peeve is reading derogatory posts from punters who think they know it all.
But then again.....I'm perfect.  :wacko:

Offline Zimbaman

It's hit and miss. Nothing wrong with asking for a service that may not be listed. I've seen plenty of profiles that miss out lots of "enjoys" and then find the young lady does absolutely everything....if you just ask.  :thumbsup:

As for studs not wanting to faff around with emails and only make calls or texts. That's ok if it's just simple fucking your after.
But some of us are more articulate and a nicely worded email works best in a lot of cases. Sometimes not but it's part of the game we play.

My own particular peeve is reading derogatory posts from punters who think they know it all.
But then again.....I'm perfect.  :wacko:

CIM isn't just not listed. She specifically states she doesn't do it! As such an articulate chap I'd have thought you'd have noticed that. Of course something else that annoys WGs is dick heads that don't bother to read the profile.

Offline pewpewpew

Don't give me that read the profile shit. Nobody got time for that.

Seriously though, I've seen plenty of profiles where the girl says that you need to read the novel of a profile first, don't ask stupid questions as it's all in the profile etc. Then you read and read and read. And read. And in the profile she says that she charges 70 for half hr and doesn't do swallow under any circumstances, then the price thing at the bottom has 60 for half hour and swallow is listed as a like.

When I ask the question she thinks that I'm the cunt

Thestud

Is there any reason why they have to do a novel anyway? I actually prefer to just ask on the phone?

vw

Is there any reason why they have to do a novel anyway? I actually prefer to just ask on the phone?

Seems Hannah prefers to write blogs synchronized with reviews.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163060.msg1754693#msg1754693