Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute YiYi - Marylebone  (Read 2355 times)

11 review(s) for Cutie Yiyi (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Deeeazy

External Link/Members Only

My 1st review which took place over a year ago. I've always had a thing for Chinese and oriental girls and I'm not a regular punter and therefore my review will be a lot less detailed !

Found her on AW and At the time she was staying a in a block of flats, part of a big estate near Marylebone. I liked her photos and tits and went for it.

Arranged via txt and she was seemed nice and friendly. Her rates were really good IMO and agreed 30 mins for £60.

She greeted me with a warm smile and kiss and a hug! Looked very similar to her photos but slightly older, med built body, Chinese Milf style with a little belly which is not easily visible.
Anyways I liked her in the flesh and glad I made the right choice after a few disappointments and walk outs from AW and other sites. 

Started off with a firm dry massage on the bed for like 5 mins and then she stripped off. I turned over and had a good lick and suck on her tits and body. Not a shaved pussy how I like it but not too
bushy, felt and smelt clean so gave it a few licks. She wasn't too keen on kissing so we moved on to the sex.

She then put a dom on and started the BJ. I requested for OWO but she asked for a extra £10 so I just told her to carry on as I only took £60 with me and wasn't aware of extra charges. Not a full on and deep BJ but I still enjoyed it. She then layed on the bed and spread her legs and I went in mish style and fucked her all the way through I came.

Positives: I liked her looks and her personality and has nice boobs.

Negatives: no DFK and no RO which are a big deal for me.

Overall good punt. Was planing on seeing her again but she disappeared from London.

Looking for a hot young Chinese girl with good service and reasonable rates next  :D

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 06:34:51 pm by Deeeazy »

Offline Wankingdead

I also used to know Elle from Lucy's massage a year ago VGVFM DFK tongues all over the place and the occasional shag but she went back to China and she could be the head of the communist party now for all I know. Any use to any body?

Offline Ozy84

External Link/Members Only

Looking for a hot young Chinese girl with good service and reasonable rates next  :D

Good luck then, make sure you let us know when you do.....

Thanks for the review.

Offline Deeeazy

Good luck then, make sure you let us know when you do.....

Thanks for the review.

She is in UK still and might return to London ! Not that I know.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 08:04:04 pm by Deeeazy »

Offline Deeeazy

I also used to know Elle from Lucy's massage a year ago VGVFM DFK tongues all over the place and the occasional shag but she went back to China and she could be the head of the communist party now for all I know. Any use to any body?

Sorry last post was a reply to you !

Offline LLPunting

Good of you to finally pipe up BUT a punt from over a year ago!   :dash: :dash:
She's now in Waterlooville fer fuck's sake... Perhaps move to correct region if it's not now  b&s profile?
 :dash:

Offline nigel4498

Good of you to finally pipe up BUT a punt from over a year ago!   :dash: :dash:
She's now in Waterlooville fer fuck's sake... Perhaps move to correct region if it's not now  b&s profile?
 :dash:

Just don't understand why post a review of a punt over a year ago.  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Not only has the location changed but her services could have too.

Offline dami3n

Just don't understand why post a review of a punt over a year ago.  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Not only has the location changed but her services could have too.

maybe he hasn't punted since :unknown:

i doubt i could recall a punt from 6 months ago with any great detail, if I haven't written it in 1 month I can't be arsed

Offline Deeeazy

It was my last punt actually. Had a few massages with HE and will post a review on last session soon.

Also I was seeing a few girls on the side for fun so no need to visit WG's. :cool: