Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brit Blonde (Chloe), Nottingham - Bait and Switch  (Read 3978 times)

1 review(s) for Blonde brit x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

vw

But, some are more easily manipulated than others  :dash:
:angry:

If he went back it could be a trap to steal his bike to worse.   :scare: :scare:

Offline Picti

:angry:

If he went back it could be a trap to steal his bike to worse.   :scare: :scare:

It's fine, he can go undercover in his jeans  :D

I don't anticipate a deal or u-turn on this one.

vw

It's fine, he can go undercover in his jeans  :D

I don't anticipate a deal or u-turn on this one.

Don't forget this is Sherwood, stranger things have happened.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Picti

I have taken the issue up with the client himself

I just hope that you're being polite and reasonable in your contact with him. I wouldn't want to think that we'd be adding harassment or threats to the deception and poor service already noted. That would be very poor judgement, and unjustified.

After all, he fulfilled his part of the bargain by turning up polite, clean, paying you the required fee, etc. You on the other hand definitely didn't fulfill your part of the bargain.

Offline finn5555

Have you offered a full refund  :unknown:

If I was as shit at my job as you I would have been sacked by now  :sarcastic:

vw

Banned for threatening punters your really are nasty piece of work.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline cueball

Banned for threatening punters

I presume something gone on in the background then  :unknown:

Whatever has happened, well done to the boss for chucking out the trash  :hi:

Offline Picti

The behaviour of this one with the flagrant deception, shit service, threats to a punter, etc suggests someone who's been problematic previously. These are purposeful and contrived behaviours, and suggest maybe a previous scammer, etc, whether in this region or elsewhere.

Let us know if her description seems familiar, and she's certainly one to keep in monitoring.

Offline Picti

AW profile gone, but she'll probably be back in some guise. Vigilance brothers.

OldAdmin

MikeTheBike has been threatened to be outed by her.
I've added her to blacklist and I will make it crystal clear to her, her pimp or anyone else that I will not remove this thread nor any bit of it no matter what you threaten him, so you might as well not bother because it certainly won't achieve what you want.

vw

MikeTheBike has been threatened to be outed by her.
I've added her to blacklist and I will make it crystal clear to her, her pimp or anyone else that I will not remove this thread nor any bit of it no matter what you threaten him, so you might as well not bother because it certainly won't achieve what you want. :hi:

Time for a new punting sim for MTB. 

Sounds a manage to punters

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
WOW!!! What a piece of shit she is, I hope this thread saves a few more punters from walking down her garden path.

She should also be reported to AW not that I hear they give a shit.

Sorry to hear Mike.

Offline HailWood

I hope to put a line under this sorry episode.
The review was originally written in anger at the deception and at myself for not walking.

Chloe found out my real name and information about me which she then used to threaten to expose me unless I paid her. I have kept as evidence recordings of the messages she left.

As a result, I have uncovered personal information about her which I have no intention of using unless she proceeds with her threats - in which case I would have no compunction in disclosing what I know to the relevant authorities.

I do not wish Chloe (not her real name) any harm and would prefer that we learn our lessons and never contact each other again.

Offline cueball

Chloe found out my real name and information about me which she then used to threaten to expose me unless I paid her.

I'm not going to ask how as its not for posting on an open forum.

But, there's a lesson to be learned here for all.... always tread carefully with anybody you meet in this industry.....

False name.
No personal details in the pillow talk.
Park where you want and not where you're told.
No personal id details carried on you, in fact correct money and your car key is all you need.
Always have a punting phone.

I've said it before... we mix in shady circles.

Even though I enjoy pulling your leg, I hope everything works out calmly for you... fry  :D

Offline HailWood

I'm not going to ask how as its not for posting on an open forum.

But, there's a lesson to be learned here for all.... always tread carefully with anybody you meet

Even though I enjoy pulling your leg, I hope everything works out calmly for you... fry  :D
Could not agree more.
And I enjoy it being pulled - especially by one who lacks a fragile ego (oops - did I just ping that  CIA software)

Offline Picti

Chloe found out my real name and information about me which she then used to threaten to expose me unless I paid her. I have kept as evidence recordings of the messages she left.

As a result, I have uncovered personal information about her which I have no intention of using unless she proceeds with her threats - in which case I would have no compunction in disclosing what I know to the relevant authorities.

I do not wish Chloe (not her real name) any harm and would prefer that we learn our lessons and never contact each other again.

It's unfortunate that this defensive action became necessary, but it's the best way of managing the situation.

This woman is clearly motivated by self-interest and has neither care nor consideration for punters or their personal situations. The only safe way of managing this was to ensure that the costs to her (and those she actually cares about) would be at least as grave as the damage she was threatening. Hopefully the information you have on her may be held in reserve and never revealed.

I hope that she is aware of this situation as the site has been locked to non-members over the last few days, and she is of course banned.

It's worth emphasising Cueball's point above. We live in a time where with a bit of time on a computer, and knowing where to look, this woman and MTB were able to uncover important aspects of each other's personal details from fairly basic / minimal initial information.

Anyway Cueball surely this episode promotes MTB from fry to parr or smoult.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 06:18:30 pm by pictisunum »

Offline cueball

Anyway Cueball surely this episode promotes MTB from fry to parr or smoult.

He's a long way from being an Arbroath smokie  :D

Offline Picti

an Arbroath smokie  :D

I really wasn't expecting this thread to elicit drooling, but I'm dripping now  :D

Offline shagmore

Should have seen something wrong when withheld number, (easy for me to say not being in that situation) they say they don't except calls from withheld numbers, so why the fuck should we.  :dash: