Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: What Bargains bestow us !  (Read 1104 times)

Offline HughJardon

And here she blows

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And only 150 an hour..how blessed are we  :angelgirl: :crazy:

SeekingtheTruth

Offline Corus Boy

Offline HughJardon

I was about to eat......

And not a small jpeg either but straight into huge picture format, get a nice juicy look at her punam  :wacko:

Extras!

A smile: £20?

Bet she's a great face sitter  :bomb:

Offline Corus Boy

And not a small jpeg either but straight into huge picture format, get a nice juicy look at her punam  :wacko:

Bet she's a great face s*itter  :bomb:

Hugh, there you go getting all common on us and dropping your hhhhhhhh's :)

Imagine the queue if she did duos with Sadie! :)

External Link/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

It just sounds like a nightmare, I did check Sadies price out £80 on the half £120 on the hour, but my girl Bee at £150. I'm sorry but she may have priced herself into the "dusty (as fuck) phone" bracket.

Tontobers not farting well  :P

Hank Marvin

Fucking hell. £150? I couldn't fuck her if she was paying.

Offline mrdiamond77

What a minger, and £150 an hour also.  Doubt if she will be busy somehow.

Offline iverthickone

Wow, she was brilliant guys!

Just kiddin'  :vomit:

Offline Devon Maverick

Come on guys she can't even afford a lightbulb for the bedside light!
Where is one of you kind guys to take one for the team and also help a lady in need !!  :D
Hughjardon and Corus Boy she's ready and waiting !!  :D just don't go until its dark !!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 06:31:11 pm by Devon Maverick »

Offline Steelworker

I suppose someone might go but it ain't me. I'm appalled at her lack of research  :) We have offers at 100 from some of the best girls like WB, Lileth, Summer Mae whose normal rates are the same or lower. And if I compare her with mixed race and excellent Candy Chanel who's working in Cardiff...But the thread did remind me I'm due to see Candy again soon.  :D

Offline HughJardon

Come on guys she can't even afford a lightbulb for the bedside light!
Where is one of you kind guys to take one for the team and also help a lady in need !!  :D
Hughjardon and Corus Boy she's ready and waiting !!  :D just don't go until its dark !!

Very eagle eyed of you, and the nights are drawing in too :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

I suppose someone might go but it ain't me. I'm appalled at her lack of research  :) We have offers at 100 from some of the best girls like WB, Lileth, Summer Mae whose normal rates are the same or lower. And if I compare her with mixed race and excellent Candy Chanel who's working in Cardiff...But the thread did remind me I'm due to see Candy again soon:D

Candy Chanels tiny petite and has massive boobs, how can she even conpare against the Stunning Bee whos a few lightbulbs short of illuminating  :crazy: :lol:

So I'm guessing she won't be part of Tontober then

Offline Steelworker

Candy Chanels tiny petite and has massive boobs, how can she even conpare against the Stunning Bee whos a few lightbulbs short of illuminating  :crazy: :lol:

So I'm guessing she won't be part of Tontober then

:D :D

Offline scutty brown

Shirley Bassey's younger brother?

np500

Agree with S W 100%, welsh Elise  , w b , summer Mae, lileth amought others are doing £100 visits this and next month , I've booked darbyshireprincess  this week ( my favorite squirter )   @ £130 an hour, Frankie Scott next month ( my favorite D F K'r at the moment ) @ £ 120 an hour, englishrebecca in December ( many reasons ) @ £130 an hour, no disrespect but you'd have to have one seriously kinky fetish to go for this ladie, but I'll guarantee she has visitors !

Offline HughJardon

I'm following you know Red because that's some excellent bargain busting recommendations.

I doubt Molly will lower her price though

Offline mrdiamond77

Agree with S W 100%, welsh Elise  , w b , summer Mae, lileth amought others are doing £100 visits this and next month , I've booked darbyshireprincess  this week ( my favorite squirter )   @ £130 an hour, Frankie Scott next month ( my favorite D F K'r at the moment ) @ £ 120 an hour, englishrebecca in December ( many reasons ) @ £130 an hour, no disrespect but you'd have to have one seriously kinky fetish to go for this ladie, but I'll guarantee she has visitors !

That's some line up you have got there Red.   :thumbsup:

np500

There are more mrD but trying to make a point that there are plenty of punts to be had that are good value considering the £150 and up reputation cardiff has at the moment .

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes. Hoping to get to see Welsh Rachel/Rachel Reed soon myself, and she is £120 an hour.

np500

Yes, she's another that's to be found on me h l  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Her tits look really good.   :dance:

Offline HughJardon

There are more mrD but trying to make a point that there are plenty of punts to be had that are good value considering the £150 and up reputation cardiff has at the moment .

+1 and that was the whole point of this thread

np500

+1 and that was the whole point of this thread

Yes Hugh, agree,  pointing out what's available for less money and hopefully this will continue, the higher the prices , the less punts we get for our pounds.

Offline HughJardon

I read WB and Summer Mae both did 100 notes on the hourly Meets, Elise and Lileth, Frankie Scott and ER are well priced throughout the year. The Derbyshire princess all I know of her is that she's a gushing drencher, that sounds fun, a great shag with all the fun of Palm Springs  :cool:

A good month for all of us in the punting fraternity  :drinks: