Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enfield - recommendations?  (Read 1520 times)

Rj92

Hi,

Im basically looking for a HE massage in Enfield and was wondering if any of you lovely people could recommend anywhere decent?

Thanks!

Offline bassman135

NO

But not because I havn't looked/tried. :(

Offline landseer

Hi,

Im basically looking for a HE massage in Enfield and was wondering if any of you lovely people could recommend anywhere decent?

Thanks!

Have you considered the massage place behind Southgate Tube. I went a few months ago. It was around £45 for the massage and £40 for HE, B2B and a bit of teasing. I wouldn't sat it was incredible VFM but fairly raunchy and a nice time.

Online Bassman

Have you considered the massage place behind Southgate Tube. I went a few months ago. It was around £45 for the massage and £40 for HE, B2B and a bit of teasing. I wouldn't sat it was incredible VFM but fairly raunchy and a nice time.

What are the women like there? In terms of looks.

Also OP, why not TOFTT: External Link/Members Only

Offline landseer

What are the women like there? In terms of looks.

Also OP, why not TOFTT: External Link/Members Only

Can only comment on the girl who massaged me. She was average looking but skilled. Bit pear shaped. She was called Yu Lee (or something like that).

As for the TOFTT recommendation, I would suggest steering clear. Looking at that profile, she appears to be part of a Romanian outfit operating in the area. The girls mostly appear for just a few days then move on. Most of them have also listed bareback as a service.

Online Bassman

Can only comment on the girl who massaged me. She was average looking but skilled. Bit pear shaped. She was called Yu Lee (or something like that).

As for the TOFTT recommendation, I would suggest steering clear. Looking at that profile, she appears to be part of a Romanian outfit operating in the area. The girls mostly appear for just a few days then move on. Most of them have also listed bareback as a service.
Thanks for the heads up. I've noticed a few popping up around the bush hill park area. I make sure my searches exclude those who list BB/US so haven't seen the others. The Latinas have come back to Enfield recently, I'd hoped she was a new one as the others are recycled profiles and/or have negative reviews.

Rj92

Thanks mate, do you remember what the place was called?

Online Bassman

Rj92

Online Bassman

Brilliant thanks, ill look into that one
No worries. If you visit, post a review. Be good to have an upto date one.