Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Spicy - Forest Hill  (Read 2016 times)

18 review(s) for Livia Fox (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline SantanaCarlos

Fancied a quick one after dropping a mate home after work - a quick search of AW brought her profile to my attention.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £60/30mins

Comms: Directly with her over texts.

Location: Forest Hill - House on the main road. Decent inside and not at all discrete as I could hear conversations and footwork - maybe a brothel set up?

Appearance: Quite short Brazilian women, brown hair, flat chested, big arse (wobbly), tattoos, face is okay for the cause (pic is floating around somewhere), dressed in a red fishnet dress.

Service: OWO with ball licking, Doggy & Anal play.

Got straight into OWO, an okay technique with minimal use of hand - lasted about 10 minutes (6/10). Asked her to assume the position in doggy whilst I put a rubber on - whooty does look good in this position to be fair with the tattoo right above it. Spartacus strokes till the end with her head deep in the bed. She caressed my ball sack (in an attempt to make me cum quicker I believe  :thumbsdown:). Off with the condom and splattered my muck across her chest and cheeks.

Said shes new to the area and may stay a week more.

Overall: Not bad, understands and can speak English. No upselling of services. Took it hard and fast with no complaints rather encouraged me to keep pounding away  :thumbsup:.

Would recommend only for fast-paced action.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Was this near forest hill station or closer to the swimming pool gym facilities.

Offline SantanaCarlos

Was this near forest hill station or closer to the swimming pool gym facilities.

Her abode is closer to the station than the leisure center. Right on a roundabout.

Her abode is closer to the station than the leisure center. Right on a roundabout.

That's sydenham one your on about as that's near on the roundabout it's the known colombian brothel on Dartmouth road. The reason I ask is there are 2 other places basically 40 seconds from forest hill station.

livedangerous

"Fancied a quick one after dropping a mate home after work - a quick search of AW brought her profile to my attention."

What was it about your mate that got you in the mood? :)  (sorry, couldn't resist)

Offline SantanaCarlos

That's sydenham one your on about as that's near on the roundabout it's the known colombian brothel on Dartmouth road. The reason I ask is there are 2 other places basically 40 seconds from forest hill station.

Ah, I see. In that case, do you reckon this brothel has a better rotation of WG's vis-a-vis the Camberwell set up - assuming that they are in cahoots with one another?

What was it about your mate that got you in the mood? :)  (sorry, couldn't resist)

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Her office attire hugged her in all the right places today - the little fella below couldn't help but stand at attention during the drive!

Ah, I see. In that case, do you reckon this brothel has a better rotation of WG's vis-a-vis the Camberwell set up - assuming that they are in cahoots with one another?

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Her office attire hugged her in all the right places today - the little fella below couldn't help but stand at attention during the drive!

Yeah they are all in cahoots with each other but sydenham tend to get the scraps when it comes to the woman at their brothels camberwell normally have better girls, but tooting always seem to get the higher quality ones.

Offline LLPunting

Yeah they are all in cahoots with each other but sydenham tend to get the scraps when it comes to the woman at their brothels camberwell normally have better girls, but tooting always seem to get the higher quality ones.

Thanks OP for this review.

Can you, BM or anyone else with plenty of experience of these establishments clarify something for me?

I'm used to Latins usually only offering OW for the price quoted and then charging extra for OWO (typically +20) from these places and most other ads and profiles I seem to find.  Was OP's experience an exception or in fact OWO is always on offer included at these places (which would make them better VFM than other Latins)?

BM,
So you're saying the Tooting branch has the best lookers or performers or both for the same price?
Is the Camberwell crew not so pretty but perform as well or prettier but poorer quality service?

Offline pumps

Can you, BM or anyone else with plenty of experience of these establishments clarify something for me?

I'm used to Latins usually only offering OW for the price quoted and then charging extra for OWO (typically +20) from these places and most other ads and profiles I seem to find.  Was OP's experience an exception or in fact OWO is always on offer included at these places (which would make them better VFM than other Latins)?

BM,
So you're saying the Tooting branch has the best lookers or performers or both for the same price?
Is the Camberwell crew not so pretty but perform as well or prettier but poorer quality service?

South Americans, Dominicans, Spanish, Central Americans, North Americans (Mexicans) always charge extra for OWO, They pay half of all their earnings to the house and I bet the job is sold to them on the premiss that they can charge the punter £20 extra for any and every little thing (and 85% do) beyond a "normal service"  :sarcastic: which they reckon is just OW and intercourse. Literally!  :sarcastic:

The only exception to extra(s) rule is when the prossie is old, ugly or both  :sarcastic: I believe the prossie in this review fits into at least  one of those category's  :sarcastic:

BM,

I've had negative punts which ive reviewed at the camberwell and sydenham branch. At tooting the worst I've had is a neutral, they also seem to get the better girls and keep them slightly longer than the usual one week rotation.

I used to visit the camberwell and sydenham brothels regularly but have not been in a couple of months due to the quality of Romanian girls at elephant and castle who have younger girls with better natural bodies only negative is they are ICE COLD.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 07:25:14 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline LLPunting

Cheers guys  :drinks:
Guess my hopes of a cheap, obliging Latina continue to go unfulfilled.
Oh to hear "Ay Papi" once more...

Offline pumps

Cheers guys  :drinks:
Guess my hopes of a cheap, obliging Latina continue to go unfulfilled.
Oh to hear "Ay Papi" once more...

Yup, even when some become indies and are basically getting double bubble + their new 15/30/60min pricing, they still feel entitled to charge an extra £20 for owo etc. 

Old habits die hard.