Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beijing - crackdown?  (Read 2764 times)

Offline darkdeep

It seems that External Link/Members Only is down :(
I tried contacting Amaya/Angela on WeChat to tell her I was coming over next week and ask who she had available.
No response  (and she always responds quickly).

Got in touch with Lala (one of the independents from External Link/Members Only) - and she said Amaya isn't in Beijing anymore and "management of Beijing hotel is very strict".
Anyone else know what is going on?

Other sites still seem to be operating:
External Link/Members Only  (is this a new one? prices in there too)
External Link/Members Only

Offline FunfortimFunfortim

Big party congress in the next few weeks. Reports on the BBC of a crackdown in lots of areas. So anything the party does not see as "good clean fun" will be more difficult for a few weeks.
Banned reason: duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sparky22

Was in Beijing last week and indeed there has been a big crackdown due to the party congress.
No idea what has happened to Amaya however Maggies bar is now open and in business as usual mode with the usual selection of mongolians

Offline Ticktock1

For Beijing, Amaya/Angela stopped replying to texts some time before the crackdown. I texted her in August and did not get a response which was odd for someone who always kept in touch.

However, there are independents and agents advertising in internationalsexguide forum under 'Classified Ads' in the China sub-forum. I was in China most of October and did try an outcall from KittyBeijing and the girl (Xiao) was a 6 with no English and it was 700RMB for an hour. I was in a western hotel in Dongcheng district and there were no keycard swipe needed for the lifts so she just came straight to my room. Kitty will ask for the room number and name the booking was made under for a safety call so it may not be for everyone.

Under the same Ads section, Angel Lui has a good rep as an agent with younger girls but it took too long for her to reply so I went with Kitty's spinner.

I skipped Maggie's as there were earlier reports of the Mongolians not getting visas in August and September due to the upcoming party congress so there were barely any girls there.

Shanghai appears more affected by the crackdown compared to Beijing with the person running the Beijing and Shanghai nightlife guide websites affected so the sites may not come back again.

Offline sonic999

Anything happening over there? I'm not in Beijing until end of May, And I know things can change quickly, Normally just go for a good massage and Hand jobs. Which seem to be easy to obtain, Seems equivalent of £30 for massage and £20-£30 for the hand job the norm about the same as over here. Last year had a very good session with about 15 minutes of just her massaging my testicles! was a bit uncomfortable at first but got a lot better as time went on.

Offline Sparky22

Maggies is not at its best at present 3000 seems to be the asking rate at present when last year I paid 1500 - go figure !

Offline sonic999

3000 Yuan, that about £360 fuck that!

Offline Sparky22

Exactley admittedly that is for the night but still
Also there is a flaw in the business model in that if I go out at Chinese dinner time e.g. 5.30 by the time Maggies gets going I am usually to wrecked to fuck anything

Offline sonic999

Anyone got updates for me? There in six weeks time as long as third world war not started! Good massage with HR is ok for me.

Offline Sparky22

Maggies still an option and the price is very variable depending on if she likes you the time of night etc
Try wechat "people around" function I have fund some MILFs dwon to 600RMB

Nothing in China is easy including punting

I'll be around in May also

Offline darkdeep

Got back two weeks ago.
Great stay - all via SA.
Lovely 22 year old Maldivian girl doing her Masters in Shanghai - super smart and horny. we met last time.
She stayed 4 nights (gave her 4,000)
Then a 19 year old (turns out she was a virgin - don't ask). Dead cute and pretty. Got really horny. Was going to give her 1500 for overnight but when she told me it was a first time - then gave 3000 instead.
Then a lovely 28 year old art history graduate - saving to do her PhD in America. Just so cultured and smart and curious. Very romantic sex with the best kissing ever. Stayed overnight. Gave her 2500
Wasn't alone a single evening and woke up with a lovely warm young eager body next to me.
Definitely SA the way to do in Beijing!

Offline sonic999

Just over a week till my visit, out there for a fortnight, will report back with my findings.

Offline captainarcher

Got back two weeks ago.
Great stay - all via SA.
Lovely 22 year old Maldivian girl doing her Masters in Shanghai - super smart and horny. we met last time.
She stayed 4 nights (gave her 4,000)
Then a 19 year old (turns out she was a virgin - don't ask). Dead cute and pretty. Got really horny. Was going to give her 1500 for overnight but when she told me it was a first time - then gave 3000 instead.
Then a lovely 28 year old art history graduate - saving to do her PhD in America. Just so cultured and smart and curious. Very romantic sex with the best kissing ever. Stayed overnight. Gave her 2500
Wasn't alone a single evening and woke up with a lovely warm young eager body next to me.
Definitely SA the way to do in Beijing!
What is SA? I will be travelling between HK/ Beijingfor a 12 week work placement soon and doing as much research here as possible

Offline SasukeUchiha

What is SA? I will be travelling between HK/ Beijingfor a 12 week work placement soon and doing as much research here as possible

SA is seeking arrangements as far as I am aware. It is a brilliant site to use whilst in HK/China, I used to use WeChat but my last few times I’ve used SA and it has worked perfectly. Just sign up, make a profile and start hunting. You’re bound to find someone on there.

Offline darkdeep

Update from recent visit to Beijing.

SA is blocked there. So you need a VPN (which is getting trickier. Fucking crap internet in Beijing because of all their controls. They are ranked 61st for internet connection speed/service!)

Some crazy girls wanting 6000RMB a night.
But again my regular SA girl stayed with me five nights for 4000RMB (she's a bit crazy over me, and just a waterfall of lust between her legs)
Previous visit I ended up with a virgin and took her flower (SA girl).
Saw her again (made her join a threesome - which did NOT work out!)
Then her friend (19 years old) - also wants to see me and is a virgin too. 2000RMB to take her flower. Lovely girl. Begging to see me again.

Then on my 6th night I found a good service provider.
WeChat ID: 13520288017  (Angel)
She had three girls available. I picked DanDan - amazingly cute Chinese/Thai of the 4ft 10 inch pocket rocket variety.
Did the whole standing up holding and fucking her routine because she's SO tiny. (I ain't that big and strong).
1700RMB for overnight.
one hour is 700RMB + 100 taxi.
As good as Coco - well not quite as crazy but dead yummy. 
AND hugely powerful orgasms!
However overnight isn't worth it. She just falls straight asleep after she's made you cum.  And when I'm working I can't do the morning sex thing.

Then on my last night another SA girl. Sophisticated, smart PhD Art History student.
2500RMB overnight - bit expensive but quality girl. When she kisses you just disappear - so sensual.

Never made it to Maggie's yet.
My regular SA girl wants to go there to pick up a girl for a threesome - but my work schedule doesn't permit late night shennanigans at Beijing nightclubs.  Plus the threesome stuff is off after the recent disaster.

Longer detailed report here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54610.msg2121946#msg2121946  (if you have SA thread access)

(including links and photos)

Offline SRBeijing

Thanks darkdeep, I've messaged Angel on WhatsApp. never used SA but tempted now just for China!