Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DayUse Hotels  (Read 798 times)

Offline bobdavid

I thought it could be good to collate a list of hotels that offer DayUse? I've found these useful where a girl only offers outcall.. or where I want a non-punting daytime tryst (eg. from SA or Tinder).

Group Sites:-

External Link/Members Only and [urlwww.between9and5.com[/url]:
   Copthorne Newcastle (10-3, ~£69/night)
   Village Hotel (10-5, £29/night but far from the city)
   Novotel (9-5, £60/night at Newcastle Airport)
   Marriott (9-5, £65/night at Gosforth Park)
   Malmaison (11-5, ~£69/night iirc, Newcastle Quayside) was on between9and5 several times - but currently doesn't seem to be advertising (the hotel never seemed geared up for day use, reception staff often looked surprised/bemused).

Individual Hotels:-

Marriott (External Link/Members Only): if you enter the code ZDY as a promo code in the "special rates" box you can book day use directly with them... eg. Metrocentre (9-5, £69/night), Gosforth Park (9-5, £65/night), Sunderland (9-5, £69/night), Durham (9-5, £75/night).

Are there any others that people can recommend? I can edit this post to include a fuller list if so...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 09:44:58 am by bobdavid »

Offline Third Man

excellent info, thanks for this

Offline bobdavid

excellent info, thanks for this

Cheers. In hindsight, I see that I can only edit the post once - it now has a mistake (on the top website link) and I can't fix that :-(

Offline Mansell

Great info, thanks very helpful.

Maybe just correct the link in a new post, then anyone interested can look down and find it?