Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liliana - Babes of London - Knightsbridge  (Read 334 times)

Offline MrPunter

TOFTT and lost big style.

Looks like her profile has disappeared from the babes of London site. Can see the same photos on other sites but not sure if that is really her or not.

I have been out of the punting saddle (so to speak) for the last couple of years for a variety of reasons but decided to start again tentatively.

Most of the punts I have had to date range from pretty good to OK - not really had a bad one until now.

Knowing how much Photoshop can change an appearance I quite like the idea of the selfies section on the site and was struck by Liliana.

Paid £150 for an hour.

Arrived a few minutes early (flat in a converted house in Knightsbridge). Waited until a couple of minutes before the booked time and rang the bell. No answer - rang again - no answer. About to leave when the door was unlocked and in I went. Up a couple of flights of stairs to find the correct flat. Door was open and Liliana was standing there in "casual" clothing (no issues - had not asked for anything).

She apologised and said she had been asleep. Definitely the girl from the selfies - petite and quite pretty but did have a bit of acne (partially concealed by makeup).

"OK?" she asked - how I wish I had walked at this point!

Dealt with the paperwork which she took to the next room. Hope it was another girl and not Sergei.

I asked her if there was anything she didn't do and she replied "what would you like". I told her a BJ and sex. No shower offered (had showered an hour before). Lay on the bed and she grabs the old fella and puts on a condom. Asked her to do it without and she said no. Five minutes of pretty crap BJ (teeth are not what I like) she asked if I wanted hand job. I said maybe second time. She said no you only get one time. So I said OK then sex.

Now I am not going to lie, I am a fat sod but she just said "not possible for me to go on top you too big" (others have managed it!) so we decided on doggy on the edge of the bed. Got it in and after about 1 minute of her making an effort she just stopped moving. At this point I was losing interest in more ways than one so I said OK hand job. It was the hardest and probably fastest HJ ever and given that I was half numb from the BJ I couldn't pop. Let me use my finger on her "not inside" and no kissing. In the end I got myself to the edge and she just about managed to get half a pop out of me.

Dressed and out the door 35 minutes after arriving.

Went home and did DIY.

Pros: Great Body (if you like petite) , Quite Pretty
Cons: Service (or lack of), Attitude