Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eltham, London SE9 - Chinese Health Centre  (Read 5199 times)

Offline joninbristol

Yay, third time lucky - a positive review at last !

So I had a morning off work and ended up TOFTT, after first trying Welling Oriental Massage at 27 Bellegrove Rd.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Looked good, unfortunately there was no reply by landline or mobile after their opening hours, but thought I'd give it a try anyway as it had been reviewed positively elsewhere on this site.
Arrived about an hour after opening, parked at a major supermarket that's free for two hours and checked them out. Door's very firmly locked, "Open" sign's switched off and it's all looking a bit deserted.
It could be that Mondays aren't busy, but they need to update their website to reflect it.

So, what to do, apart from sort out the weekly shop on the way back to the car?

Took a drive a mile or two up the road to Eltham, which I know is needle in a haystack country.
All a bit blue rinse and coronary, so didn't expect anything more risque than a knee length skirt in a charity shop. :angelgirl:
Drove around for a bit just to discover the area and check out the new multiplex cinema, then just as I was giving up, I turned around the top end of the high street near the traffic lights, and spotted the Chinese Health Centre.
Cheap parking around the corner in a side street at 80p for two hours (weirdly, it's otherwise free except for 11:00am-12:30pm), so I park up, give 'em a call and they can book me in immediately.  :yahoo:

On arrival, the receptionist is polite and welcoming, and the premises are clean, tidy and well kept.
The only possible downside is that they're near traffic lights (T-junction :timeout:), so if you're very local to the area, you might want to go further afield to avoid be spotted, as the entrance is on the pavement.

Prices were £40 for an hour for the aromatic oil massage (a bargain in London), administered by a young Chinese lady who went by the name of Helen, who was welcoming, friendly and lovely in every respect.
No being kept waiting for ages, and a very decent massage she gave too, bonus as she had a cracking sense of humour. Though her English is limited, it's passable if you keep it simple and you can have a laugh with her. Very nice young lady, I'll not give any more detail, but suffice to say her prices are reasonable and her service is both very naughty and excellent :P. The place seems reasonably busy at 12:30 (lunchtime), which is reassuring, but best book in advance. Bumped into another very attractive young Chinese lady as I left, though it's possible she had taken over on reception.

All in all, definitely worth a visit in what's otherwise a bit of a desert, as mentioned elsewhere. It's discreet and seemingly well frequented, seemingly well organised and well run, and adjacent to businesses rather than housing, so social nuisance is less than if it was a newsagent's. Oh, and you're not hanging around in reception for more than a few seconds if you've pre-booked, straight into the treatment room.
Suspect there's a steady stream of massures pass through there as with any place, Helen had been there a few months but seemed to be genuinely enjoying her work. So you might not get the same person, but at least the result should be a good one.
If you do meet Helen, I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit.

Nice experience, positive+, and recommended.
I'll be back. ;)

0203 560 4977
261 Eltham High St,
Eltham,
London SE9 1TY

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 02:58:40 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Jayvek77

Offline londonlad497

So you had a massage at £40 for the hour. Any extras?

Skyjuice

I can't understand when people put up a post then say they won't go into details? What's the point in telling us about the place if your saying go and find out for yourself don't make sense !!

peter296

I can't understand when people put up a post then say they won't go into details? What's the point in telling us about the place if your saying go and find out for yourself don't make sense !!

Sounds like what a tout would to. Not saying he is one. But it kind of sounds like one.

Offline Pablo_Escobar

I was thinking exactly the same man....... would really appreciate if you gave us all the details about what else was on offer, costs etc, cheers!!!

peter296

I was thinking exactly the same man....... would really appreciate if you gave us all the details about what else was on offer, costs etc, cheers!!!

Is it even worth writing a review when you don't say what services happened, or is available. Except from a massage

Offline pewpewpew

Fucking won't go in to details you utter cunt. I wasted about 1 minute of my life reading this bollocks. I know there's a massage place in eltham. What I don't know and what I want to know is what extras are on offer and how much does it cost. You're not taking one for the team if you aren't doing it for the team.

I had some good advice for you while reading the beginning of your post but fuck you

Offline sparkus

I thought Richard Briers was dead, not writing milquetoast crap on here.

Type_O_Negative

Offline MajorPayne

Totally agree fecking pointless.  If you are going to do a review - do it properly - give ALL the fecking details.

Offline sparkus

Totally agree fecking pointless.  If you are going to do a review - do it properly - give ALL the fecking details.

Given the sheer volume of other details provided, bar the money shot.

Mikerogers13

Just go let you know guys.  I went and got lumbered with the receptionist   chubby middle-aged lady . Good massage   paid for hr  and 30 on top for naked HR. She allowed touching and fingering and was saying  "Oh yeah fucking me" as I fingered her. So of course I asked if I could and she said "no sex  herd sorry" . Dontknow if that would apply to all the girls. 
But just FYI  extras are available