Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish Manchester  (Read 2527 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline rickysausage

Comm's

All via text with quick replies though If seeing her for the first time AW mailing may be required .

Venue

Top floor flat just outside the City centre top of Rochdale road with plenty of paid car parking available near by where my car felt very safe !....To gain entry to the block requires you to get through 2 sets of coded door's .....she ask's you to ring her 5 mins before so she can guide you through them ...which can be a little awkward If their's people hanging around the entrance !....The flat itself Is very clean with good shower facilities and a small bedroom with double bed all good .

Look's

Aw profile page Is very accurate what you see Is what you get !....very attractive firm boob's great ass shaven clean pussy great teeth fresh breath all the Ingredient's are there !!

The action

Through the door and she greets you In matching 2 piece underwear ....shower offered and taken and Into the bedroom paperwork sorted £60 for 30 minutes .
Started with dfk which she Is ok at but could be deeper !!....then we both get naked and she really does have a fantastic body ,age as stated around 24 would be justified ! RO up next and her pussy Is just about perfect clean fresh and tight !!...great firm ass as viewed from doggie and reverse cowgirl ....oral on me was a little average but enjoyable !......I have previously had the CIM experience with her ! problem being that just as you cum she can't wait to get to the bathroom to spit It out !!...which for the sake of 1 or so minutes extra kinda spoil's the whole thing !

Sum up

This girl gets a positive from me because she does exactly what her profile says !...

Downside

Molly Is like driving an Aston Martin with a Vauxhall engine under the bonnet !!!.....If she upped her experience she could be £150 an hour plus !! Its all a little underwhelming after the first meet and makes me think been their done It move on !!........that's the way I seen It hope It helps ....sorry I will have to learn the link thing ...Cheers .

Offline cueball

.If she upped her experience she could be £150 an hour plus

Even though you admit to needing to learn how to link, what you really need to learn is never ever post anything on here that recommends a prossie ups her prices in any scenario  :dash: :dash:

They're already very expensive, stupid statements like that help nobody

Offline rickysausage

Point taken  :)........Its just she should be so much better than the service she gives !!......for the same price obviously  ;)

Offline lewisjones23

Molly Swedish yet AW states Finnish?

Offline NigelF

Molly Swedish yet AW states Finnish?

She's half Finnish and half Swedish (and presumably born in Finland). I imagine she calls herself Swedish because it "sounds" sexier.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 03:04:46 pm by NigelF »

Offline lewisjones23

She's half Finnish and half Swedish (and presumably born in Finland). I imagine she calls herself Swedish because it "sounds" sexier.

Molly Finnish on my tits sounds better to me  :D

Offline Sh5278

MollyFinnish doesn’t sound bad though  :D

Offline rickysausage

It's one of the downside's ...only finish Is In the bag !!!..... :(

Offline Rack Admirer

Is the sex energetic with her? Does she get into it or is she another that tries to stop you going too deep by getting into a certain position or by playing with your balls, etc?

Offline rickysausage

It's a very Vanilla type experience not one to throw herself Into the action !....great body though

Offline threechilliman

Even though you admit to needing to learn how to link, what you really need to learn is never ever post anything on here that recommends a prossie ups her prices in any scenario  :dash: :dash:

They're already very expensive, stupid statements like that help nobody

You saved me from typing it cueball.

Offline threechilliman

Point taken  :)........Its just she should be so much better than the service she gives !!......for the same price obviously  ;)

Yhe main reason i never saw her.

Offline rickysausage

Re above .......If she advertised COB, A level's ,PSE. ect ect ...I would gladly pay more than the advertised £60 for 30 min's ...A fair point In my view Its just the way I see It ....just to clarify !

Offline cueball

Re above .......If she advertised COB, A level's ,PSE. ect ect ...I would gladly pay more than the advertised £60 for 30 min's ...A fair point In my view Its just the way I see It ....just to clarify !
A commendable attempt to undo your daft price up post from earlier, it's a miss though I'm afraid  :D

:lol:

Bit of a daft analogy of yours there banger  :unknown: ... here's another that's equally daft....

If a lada riva did 240mph, 0 -60 in 2 secs and was made of carbon fibre & magnesium I'd pay 2 million pound for it..... it wouldn't be a lada Riva though would it  :D

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 07:46:42 pm by cueball »

Offline rickysausage

Now you're just being silly :D.....be more productive and tell me how to do a link!! :rolleyes:

Offline Goldfinch

tell me how to do a link!!

Here you go-for Windows and Mac-saves me having to do it for you again  :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline rickysausage

Cheers .......I will have a go next time  :hi:

Offline Titi

Yhe main reason i never saw her.

Yep she's definitely not one for a hardcore performance but a decent regular fuck IMO.