Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi - AsianInvasian - Bayswater  (Read 956 times)

Offline LLPunting

Naomi's listed with several agencies but I found her on AI after a chat with a fellow punter.

External Link/Members Only

150 for 1 hr (last week)

She's an absolute cutey in the flesh; petite, well dressed, great legs and a super sexy accent.  She's also very nice to talk to...
...which is where things started going South.  She was happy to talk the minutes away without closing in or getting intimate.  I was in a post-shower towel caressing her bare leg for 15 mins whilst she sat dressed, "getting to know me".  From the same school as Molly in that respect.  :thumbsdown:

There's breaking the ice and there's taking the biscuit tin.   :thumbsdown:

Finally got her undressed and we spent a few minutes FK'ing, tender but not deep.   :thumbsup:
I moved down her soft, slim body paying due attention to all the attractions on the way down to her puss.  I'd barely been tonguing her for a couple of mins before she was bucking and gasping and claiming she was coming.  This was a little too quick to be convincing and of course now she was too sensitive, but she did seem to be naturally wet.   :unknown:

She said it was my turn so I lay back for her ministrations and they were disappointing: 
First she checked her phone for messages for a good 30 secs, then time checked me saying we had 20 mins to go!   
Not like "she was gagging for a thorough rogering and wanting to know how I'd get it all in <twinkle>" but like "there's only so much time left why bother?" :thumbsdown: :dash:

OWO was a mix of heavy-handed tossing and lip-covered teeth banging over my helmet and ridge.  I tried shifting, slowing her hand with mine, guiding her head with it but all to no avail, her default when I wasn't guiding her was hard.   :thumbsdown:

I rescued my dick from her bruising blowjob and asked for doggy, she rubbered me up and asked for mish first as she's tight and wanted to ease into it.  I'm average at best and after she'd lubed the condom I couldn't feel a thing as I tried to enter her wet cooch.  She was making noises and faces like I was John Holmes   :unknown:

Despite her "tightness" I still couldn't feel a thing when I put her legs on my shoulders and closed her clam around me.   :(
I finally got her to switch to doggy and she did that annoying denial of penetration move by arching her back up and tilting her pelvis down so your dick bumps across her pubic bone.  Not comfortable.  All attempts to get her to relax and change the angle went unheeded.   :thumbsdown:

Withdrew and took off rubber hoping to get OWO and CIM, she closed up her mouth and waggled her tongue in front of her lips.  Normally I'd quit and save the boys for more welcoming pastures but now I was irked and wanted to deliver what she didn't seem keen to receive.  Eventually nutted over her little breasts because she kept sitting up rather than let me come on her tongue, lips or CIM.   :(

This was so very disappointing as her manner and looks before the action began were big positives, even the kissing too.  :thumbsup:
Why she offered up such a calculated and perhaps professional blocking session I don't know.   (She's been in the game a while) :unknown:  :thumbsdown:

A very weird encounter because once action ceased she was back to sweetness and light and we ended up chatting for quite a while.  She was certainly in no hurry to get me out the door.   :unknown:  :dash:

Even now I'm somewhat loathe to give the negative because she's like that girl you fancy something rotten who sadly turns out to be shit in bed.  :cry:  :dash:

For those of you more assertive or domineering perhaps you'll enjoy her but the rough, quasi-rape thing ain't my bag.
GL to all who follow, YMMSV.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 05:02:01 am by LLPunting »

Offline BillGoldberg

Sounds useless  :thumbsdown:

Sorry you wasted your cash LL

Offline LLPunting

Sounds useless  :thumbsdown:

Sorry you wasted your cash LL

Coulda been worse, I could've rolled it, lit it on fire, shoved it down my urethra and tried to put it out with liquid oxygen  :dash:

OK, that was a little harsh.  I still fancy the pants off her (and she's single, go figure) but I've unsurprisingly no patience for that kind of behaviour.

I just remembered that in 69 she was painfully jackhammering her wank hand, she didn't lower her fanny into easy reach of my tongue and kept tilting her hips away unless I grabbed her and held her in place.   :cry:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:56:32 am by LLPunting »

Offline CrespinWolfe

I've had my eye on her for a while but had been rather hesitant due to her lack of feedback, so thanks for the review. I think I will give her a miss. Sounds like a waste of £150 and rather disappointing because she looks like a hottie.

Offline LLPunting