Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes on tour in Birmingham  (Read 1493 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chezzie John

I first met Skyla in Nottingham a few weeks ago but I had some unfinished business to attend to  :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On my first meet with Skyla I told her that I film with quite a few girls I meet and on my way out I tried my luck and asked her if she'd be up for it so that I could add her to my private wank bank collection and she said because she'd now met me she'd do it for a extra £50 so I booked her again for her tour in Brum :)

So after confirming everything I met her at a city center hotel in which was fine. On arrival I had a quick shower and then laid on the bed kissing her until it was time to whip my camera out and filmed her giving me owo until I shot my load in her mouth in which she dribbled out back over my cock :) I made a big mess everywhere so jumped back in the shower to clean myself up.

Then I had the camera on my mini tripod and I had Skyla do a 69 on me until she stuck a condom on me and fucked me reverse cowgirl as you get a decent view that way but that was only a short movie as it got to nice :D

Then we had a chat for a while whilst I recharged until her kissing got me going again so more owo until I fucked her from behind facing the camera for round 3.

So overall I enjoyed my time with Skyla again and looking back at the footage once back home I had to knock one out again :D

Offline HailWood

Fucking hell Chezzie - you are a bloody spunk fountain :hi:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review cj, i met her on her last tour. Shame i couldnt make her tour this time round work comitments and all  :hi:

vw

Thanks for writing 2 consecutive reviews for her, was that part of the video deal.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why not just add a comment at the bottom of you last for her 22 days ago.

Offline azrael

Thanks for writing 2 consecutive reviews for her, was that part of the video deal.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why not just add a comment at the bottom of you last for her 22 days ago.

Well spotted vw, that naughty of you cj. Doing multiple reviews tut tut

vw

Well spotted vw, that naughty of you cj. Doing multiple reviews tut tut

He is a WK for her, had comments deleted from her negative review too.  :rolleyes:

As you say tut tut.

Offline Chezzie John

He is a WK for her, had comments deleted from her negative review too.  :rolleyes:
My last review was in a different region when I met her. And after my last review I said I had something planned for her as in filming but I didn't say what it was as a lot of girls I meet don't want this known. And the £50 extra was the reason she said yes to filming

As you say tut tut.