Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya..... options  (Read 2020 times)

Offline ruggedscot

So thinking about a visit out to thailand....

advice on...

Blowjob bars - whats the ones that worth visiting ?

Oily massage - I take it that most of the oil massage shops do happy endings - are they also up for blowjobs ?

Soapy massage - think I have this one sussed....

Stunners - where would you find the best lookers, not interested in ladyboys ! just pure sexy thais....

are three holers easy to find ? oh and CIM endings freely availiable ?

Offline xxxboy

Blowjob bars as such do not really exist

Oil Massage, just bob in and see if the girls are fit......you cant beat a slippery one off the wrist !

Best looking girls hmmmmmm.... you have predominantly the go go girls and bar girls, like anything tere are good and bad in both.
Best bet is to get out early 6pm is for the bars and 8 or 9 ish for the go go bars. The best looking girls normally get taken first.

bigone

Blow job bar
Le post on soi  lenkie
Amazing  place

Offline Dulmenite

Ah yes . The bar Le Post on soi lengkee . There is a yellow Post Box outside . You cannot just walk in . Ring the bell and the door will be opened . It's very dark inside . A beer at the bar and a girl will come directly to you . Buy her a drink and what she was wearing is suddenly on the floor . You can touch her up , kiss , fondle tits , no problem . If you want a BJ with CIM , including the two drinks it's about 1400 baht . Not the best looking of whores in this place but very enthusiastic to get your spunk in the mouth and earn her tea money .
The bar usually opens around 1.30 in the afternoon and is considered an afternoon facitility .
For food a few doors down don't miss Lone Star Texas Grill . Just make sure you go in with a ravenous appetite . Enjoy your trip .

Offline billybob69

Stunners - where would you find the best lookers, not interested in ladyboys ! just pure sexy thais....

are three holers easy to find ? oh and CIM endings freely availiable ?

Generally speaking the best looking girls are in the Go Go bars.

Not all girls will do anal, CIM etc, so it is always best to ask before barfining them.

I found the website Pattaya Newbie and Pattaya Addicts forum excellent for planning my first trip.

Offline Jerboa

Be advised, the late King is to be cremated on the 26th of this month, no doubt all entertainment venues will be closed and alcohol most likely not sold, it will effect other days this month too, wouldn't be surprised if many Thai girls may close their legs during this mourning period.
External Link/Members Only

Offline djs1969

Just got back 3 days ago  :wacko:
Firstly the hardest thing is getting the scope of pattay its massive!
Blow job bars in soi 6 (as u walk past girls shout at u what they will do)
Soapys there one in soi honey -but get a motorbike taxi to soi 2 ( opp marine festival-big shopping centre) there are 4 there with much better girls.4 prices 2000b/2500b/3000b and 3800b for so, called models.i just asked host to pick me a girl and was very happy. (And they take card for 3% if u can write of as an expense lol)
As for good lookers - look at gogo but they are sponsored princesses(but if u must go insomnia and pick one up after the finish work).ive had 2 and wouldnt bother. I stay with bg as are much better value.
Pattay is very cheap compared to other places in los (eg phuket)
Barfine 300-500
Ld 130
St 1000b
Lt 1500-2000b
Oily massages are everywere average (and all do extras) 500 hj 1000b bj.
Recommend aroma  soi bakhow near hospital
And road opp soi honey -massage places opp canterbury tales
Get on pattaya addicts
Enjoy

Offline ruggedscot

Best place on earth for a week.... had a great time. from foot down in Pattaya to pussy was under an hour, that included check in and bags dropped lol. prices good and some gems indeed.  ;)

bigmanbigman

Best hotel .best girl best bar best price best experience
All usefull.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Best place on earth for a week.... had a great time. from foot down in Pattaya to pussy was under an hour, that included check in and bags dropped lol. prices good and some gems indeed.  ;)

That's good going.  :thumbsup:

Me - I'm knocking-on a bit. So I like to settle in, grab a bite to eat, a snooze, then venture out and scan the ladies.  ;)