Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature massage parlours in Sheffield. 40 plus.  (Read 2474 times)

Offline Splodge

Hello all

New poster. Help me out people. Anyone know where the mature massage parlours are in Sheffield.  I'm talking 40 plus. Any nationality.  Be grateful if you can advise as I'm going to Sheffield soon. At the moment I've found classic touch and city sauna. Are these good for mature ladies. Any other massage parlours with mature ladies.

Offline Solidrock

Haven't been to either of those but saw that channel 4 documentary on City Sauna. If 40 plus is what you're after then that's what you'll be getting and as an added bonus they are mostly overweight and butt ugly too. Different strokes and all that. 

Offline Splodge

Thanks dude.  You know anything about classic touch ??? I like curved women.  But mainly lookin for more mature women. Good looking preferably.  Anyone know where the mature women are in Sheffield ?

Offline Splodge

Thanks dudes. Found one I like.

Offline Solidrock

Thanks dudes. Found one I like.

Well? Are you going to share or do we have to guess??

Offline Splodge

You know which one.  Come on ? Mature ladies. Sheffield massage parlour ?

Offline munterhunter

Are you a pub quizmaster in your apare time?
Hope you do a review after you've visited the parlour you like or you may find the members here less helpful in future.

Offline Solidrock

Nope.

It really would be helpful if you shared so I know where to avoid.

Offline twwb

how can you act like it's obvious what you're on about when a few days ago you were completely clueless yourself? :dash: it would have taken less time to type the parlour name than that cryptic bullshit in your last post

Offline Splodge

Ok.  So the massage parlours with mature women are:

Classic = some beautiful 40 and 50 plus women. Also a lady in her 20s.

City sauna = 30s, 40s.  You can see them on the website.

Honeypot a mix of ages but has some mature ladies.

Anyone know any others. Have looked on adultwork also and there's a few independents on there.

Offline pmuk

Someone posted about one in Barnsley recently -Executives Suite. Never been myself but it sounded like a place for matured ladies.

Offline Lijunwei

Agree with most of the above - classics and city are spots o often goto and you can see from my reviews the kinda ladies n service they provide just wish there were more mature ladies as I find them to give a more genuine service

Offline Splodge

:thumbsup: yeah. For me it's city and classic mainly. Wish there were more mature ladies and ones good at their chosen professional too. Sheffield has some good aws and parlours. Just needs more mature parlours. Greedy I know but it's be great to see loads more. City has some great mature ladies. Classic too. I agree, the service of a mature woman is much better.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I think OP is trolling us all  :wacko:

Offline Splodge

Don't think so. Just looking for info about mature massage parlours in sheffield. Nothing else and respect to all of you. Trolling means nothing to me. Too old for that sort of terminology. No offence.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 11:41:28 am by Splodge »

Offline Splodge

Plus. If anyone wants to know where the milfs are in Europe. Germany, Belgium or Holland then let me know. Have extensive knowledge. Thanks for all the info on here about Sheffield also dudes. Appreciate it.  Just a decent fella looking for info on mature massages.

Offline Lijunwei

Any info on Germany and barcelona would be great. Travelling out of the country again next week so any info on Barcelona Dm me and also honeypots has a few ladies worth seeing but it’s always different strokes for different folks ... holly being one and I’ve seen Jess but a very vanilla experience... seen Amanda at Athena but yet to take one for the team... may have to take a stab real soon

Offline Splodge

Amanda sounds interesting.  Think I've noticed a few slightly older ladies on their site. 30 +. Looked nice too. Gunna write an extensive review about Germany on the euro bit when I get a chance. Should be Friday.  Barcelona have no idea except las ramblas? But there's a lot of pick pockets and scammers around. Far as I'm aware from a programme I saw. They stand on the street (shemales or trannies too) and if u want business you go to their apartment nearby. But like i say. No experience of Barcelona in person.