Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xox Nicky xox - Cardiff bay  (Read 4996 times)

dj3k

External Link/Members Only

My first review on here and hopefully not a fluffy one.

xox Nicky xox is 19 years old and from Hungary.  Unlike some of the other EE women on AW, her English is near perfect.
She is very attractive and mature for her age. She works between Cardiff and Manchester.

Place of work
Nicky uses the same flat in Cardiff Bay as Carla, Bella, Sophie etc. The flat is easy to find in Windsor Quays near Asda and Ikea.  There is on site parking.

The flat is on the first floor and is clean and tidy.  They do ask you to remove your shoes in the hallway.

I should point out that you have to call her 1 hour before to confirm and then again when you arrive, which is normal (I think).
She also works in pairs so one of the other women will be with her working as well.  Usually you won't see the other WG, but as I see the others as well, they always say hello.

Other clients are in the flat at the same time, but again you don't see them and the entry and exit is well coordinated to avoid this.

Nicky

She was blonde but now has black hair which I prefer.  I was surprised at how tall she was, 6 foot in heels as she looks smaller in the photos.  Her AW photos match what she looks like.

I found her to be very professional, quiet and polite.  Very friendly and willing to please.

When I went to see her, she was not very busy as the AW site had crashed.  I had booked 30 mins but ran over and was there for around 45 mins.  No clockwatching and did not feel rushed at any point.

When I arrived she was dressed casual, and was taken to one of the bedrooms where we sorted out the money.  She offered me a shower and towel, but I just freshened up instead.

She went to the living room to change and by the time I had finished in the bathroom, she was waiting for me in the bedroom in a blue bra and thong.

Her body is slim and is attractive.  She DOES provide all that is on her offers list.

I had French kissing, OWO, reverse oral and sex in a number of positions. No time for a massage though it was offered.  She does offer CIM, facial, swallow, videos, photos but not tried these yet.

Started off with french kissing which was an instant turn on.  Within a few mins we were both naked on the bed.  One plus with Nicky, is that, she went straight to OWO.

For 19 years old, this girl knows how to give head. Others will back me up on this one.  So much so I had to stop her midway as I wanted to save it for later.

I gave her oral, and slipped a finger in which had no complaints about.(some do!)  Very clean person and a sweet tasting pussy.

On with a condom, and we had sex in a number of positions.  Started off with cowgirl, then doggy and double folder deckchair.  Surprisingly she was also masturbating whilst having sex (rubbing her clit) which again big turn on for me.

She seems to react to deep penetration better, and I was enjoying it so stuck with that as I got a better reaction from her with it.

She is very noisy and I couldn't decide if it was fake or real but by the look on her face I like to think it was real (fluffyness!)  Good eye contact throughout and provided a lot of effort on her part.

Again offered a shower afterwards and what I liked was when I finished in the shower, she was in the bedroom waiting for me naked.  I got dressed, we had another kissing and grope and then I left.

To sum it up, I had a good time, better than I had expected from a younger WG.  I did go into the appointment thinking this might be a total fail, as I have had bad times with younger WG but she was very good.

I have booked to see her again on Sunday so I will update the review then. 

JT

My first review on here and hopefully not a fluffy one.

xox Nicky xox is 19 years old and from Hungary.  Unlike some of the other EE women on AW, her English is near perfect.
She is very attractive and mature for her age. She works between Cardiff and Manchester.

Place of work
Nicky uses the same flat in Cardiff Bay as Carla, Bella, Sophie etc. The flat is easy to find in Windsor Quays near Asda and Ikea.  There is on site parking.

The flat is on the first floor and is clean and tidy.  They do ask you to remove your shoes in the hallway.

I should point out that you have to call her 1 hour before to confirm and then again when you arrive, which is normal (I think).
She also works in pairs so one of the other women will be with her working as well.  Usually you won't see the other WG, but as I see the others as well, they always say hello.

Other clients are in the flat at the same time, but again you don't see them and the entry and exit is well coordinated to avoid this.

Nicky

She was blonde but now has black hair which I prefer.  I was surprised at how tall she was, 6 foot in heels as she looks smaller in the photos.  Her AW photos match what she looks like.

I found her to be very professional, quiet and polite.  Very friendly and willing to please.

When I went to see her, she was not very busy as the AW site had crashed.  I had booked 30 mins but ran over and was there for around 45 mins.  No clockwatching and did not feel rushed at any point.

When I arrived she was dressed casual, and was taken to one of the bedrooms where we sorted out the money.  She offered me a shower and towel, but I just freshened up instead.

She went to the living room to change and by the time I had finished in the bathroom, she was waiting for me in the bedroom in a blue bra and thong.

Her body is slim and is attractive.  She DOES provide all that is on her offers list.

I had French kissing, OWO, reverse oral and sex in a number of positions. No time for a massage though it was offered.  She does offer CIM, facial, swallow, videos, photos but not tried these yet.

Started off with french kissing which was an instant turn on.  Within a few mins we were both naked on the bed.  One plus with Nicky, is that, she went straight to OWO.

For 19 years old, this girl knows how to give head. Others will back me up on this one.  So much so I had to stop her midway as I wanted to save it for later.

I gave her oral, and slipped a finger in which had no complaints about.(some do!)  Very clean person and a sweet tasting pussy.

On with a condom, and we had sex in a number of positions.  Started off with cowgirl, then doggy and double folder deckchair.  Surprisingly she was also masturbating whilst having sex (rubbing her clit) which again big turn on for me.

She seems to react to deep penetration better, and I was enjoying it so stuck with that as I got a better reaction from her with it.

She is very noisy and I couldn't decide if it was fake or real but by the look on her face I like to think it was real (fluffyness!)  Good eye contact throughout and provided a lot of effort on her part.

Again offered a shower afterwards and what I liked was when I finished in the shower, she was in the bedroom waiting for me naked.  I got dressed, we had another kissing and grope and then I left.

To sum it up, I had a good time, better than I had expected from a younger WG.  I did go into the appointment thinking this might be a total fail, as I have had bad times with younger WG but she was very good.

I have booked to see her again on Sunday so I will update the review then.

+1 from me!

dj3k

Might make her my new regular as my 2 regs are away/finished.

dj3k

Seen Nicky again.

All I can say is that she has improved on the services offered and really upped her game.  Completely different experience this time to the last few occasions and greatly improved.
It actually felt like a one night stand / affair rather than paid for sex, very passionate this time.

Offline wonky

Ok.. About time I put something constructive to this forum!!

I'm certainly not a big client to 'ladies of the night' and my only other experience besides parlours was an interesting outcall that I've mentioned before so Nicky was my first AW in call at her place in Cardiff bay. I rang, gave her my preferred time and she txted me her confirmation and address. I turned up on time and she answered wearing casual clothes. I got guided to a small bedroom in her flat where I handed her the money (60 for 30min) and she went out. When she returned one min later she was in some sexy undies! Wow!! . . . . . 20min later I was putting my clothes back on lol. It was a really nice experience and more personal than parlours although Nicky didn't really take charge and I suppose she got away with 10min... I didn't know what else to do :s anyway she does look great and speaks great English. If certainly consider visiting again although I do like variety :)

Offline Cflad

Hi all.

Thought I would just get that out of the way and introduce myself as I'm new to this site but not new to the scene.

Recently I've been so fed up of being tucked up and disappointed, so decided to be ultra careful when booking girls from now on. So will be using this site much more now. I will also share my previous experiences as well over time.

On this occasion I have to make a comment on Nicky. I was sceptical, wary and I've been conned a few times before by various establishments but what a pleasant surprise. Nicky was fantastic. As described in the advert, and all services available. Very passionate and great feedback during my visit.

I left with a huge smile on my face. I opted for the cautious route and took a 30 minute booking with a few extras. But I will defo be going back for more!!

Great body very sweet girl and quite innocent looking which makes the whole experience a lot more enjoyable.

So no complaints from me. I will be seeing her again for sure.

Offline notshyoncam

Saw Nicky today. Rang and less than an hour later i was at her front door, near the ASDA / IKEA area of the Bay. Lovely girl, had 30 mins of fun starting with a shower and then nice DFK, BBBJ and wandering hands. Made it to the bed where this continued, on with the hat and opted for a view of her back & bum, as i went at it.

Very enjoyable. She's away from Saturday for 2 weeks. I will be back. Pictures and other posts all accurate.

Offline wholuvsubaby

I saw Nicky on Sunday. I was in the area and had completed all of my errors sounder than I thought so had a little spare time to use constructively if I chose to do so.

Being a Sunday I was not sure if there would be any ladies available so logged on to aw with a coffee in mcburgers. Now Nicky has been on my to do list for a while but was not sure as I have had plenty of crap ee experiences over the years.

Text Nicky and had an immediate response, 10 mins later I was in he bedroom. Admin out of the way and opted for a shower. When I came back to the bedroom Nicky was there in sexy lingery and went straight into DCI one the door was closed.
My little fella started to react straight away as Nicky is v good looking lovely long silky black hair pretty face and fabulous figure oh and shapely legs with strong thighs mmmm ;-)

Plenty of groping and she was enthusiastic with the kissing too. Kissing my neck nipples shoulders stomach until coming eye to eye with my little fella who she had been groping to readiness.

This did feel like a sordid one night stand sort of  encounter .

Great owo quite deep too 69 with a neat shaven pussy on with the hat missionary cowgirl and finished doggie which was amazing as she has a fab figure with a tiny waste but nice ample ( not fat ) arse.
No sense of being rushed at all.

Bit of a chat after- her English is v good. She offered me a drink and another shower and then I left

All in all good value and I will be back just need to think of a reason to get back there mmm The missis must need something from ikea, surely !

Offline Corus Boy

I saw Nicky on Sunday. I was in the area and had completed all of my errors sounder than I thought so had a little spare time to use constructively if I chose to do so.

Being a Sunday I was not sure if there would be any ladies available so logged on to aw with a coffee in mcburgers. Now Nicky has been on my to do list for a while but was not sure as I have had plenty of crap ee experiences over the years.

Text Nicky and had an immediate response, 10 mins later I was in he bedroom. Admin out of the way and opted for a shower. When I came back to the bedroom Nicky was there in sexy lingery and went straight into DCI one the door was closed.
My little fella started to react straight away as Nicky is v good looking lovely long silky black hair pretty face and fabulous figure oh and shapely legs with strong thighs mmmm ;-)

Plenty of groping and she was enthusiastic with the kissing too. Kissing my neck nipples shoulders stomach until coming eye to eye with my little fella who she had been groping to readiness.

This did feel like a sordid one night stand sort of  encounter .

Great owo quite deep too 69 with a neat shaven pussy on with the hat missionary cowgirl and finished doggie which was amazing as she has a fab figure with a tiny waste but nice ample ( not fat ) arse.
No sense of being rushed at all.

Bit of a chat after- her English is v good. She offered me a drink and another shower and then I left

All in all good value and I will be back just need to think of a reason to get back there mmm The missis must need something from ikea, surely !

Can't fault this review.

I was also at a loose end and so phoned Nikki;

and soon found myself in her bedroom for a fun filled and very satifying 30 minutes.

SirFrank

On the discussion thread others have indicated that she gives great oral and DT? Is that the case? Also does she give deep throat or just manages to swallow a few inches. Deep throat for me is down to the balls

Offline Corus Boy

On the discussion thread others have indicated that she gives great oral and DT? Is that the case? Also does she give deep throat or just manages to swallow a few inches. Deep throat for me is down to the balls

Not balls deep but good otherwise.  For a while I was thinking that she wanted to make me CIM but was happy when I indicated that I wanted to move on.

She was one of those girls that give you the feeling that the next booking will improve even more.  She did not hint or say that, just my feeling.

SirFrank

Not balls deep but good otherwise.  For a while I was thinking that she wanted to make me CIM but was happy when I indicated that I wanted to move on.

She was one of those girls that give you the feeling that the next booking will improve even more.  She did not hint or say that, just my feeling.

Cheers mate. I'm a big oral fan but few girls can really do it well. I'll have to check her out

Offline Toero

I went to see her last weekend.

Was not overly impressed with the experience.

I got there on the hour, she showed me to the room, indicated she would be back shortly.  After 5 mins or so she came back.

I have to say she was very good with OWO and the services she provided. 

However the experience was spoilt for me when she told me the time was up 20 past the hour.   I had booked a 30 minute appointment.  I politely mentioned that I had only had 20 minutes (at most if you count the time she disappeared at the beginning), to which she claiming I tuned up 10 mins early.  I didn't think so but I left it there.

After leaving I checked my phone and at the time I was apparently starting (10 to the hour) I had called her from 5 mins away asking what flat number I was supposed to meet at.

I don't know if I caught her on a bad day or what, but it ruined the experience for me, I still hadn't finished at the point when she said my time was up, she was nice enough to finish quickly but still, you don't want to feel rushed.  Aside for that it was a great experience, but it has put me off going back there.

SirPhilipXX

That is a poor effort by her. Perhaps she had messed up her bookings and had another guy arriving on the half hour.

Having said that, I find that 30 minutes is not long enough with Nicky: best to book her for the hour.

Offline Daffodil

I went to see her last weekend.

Was not overly impressed with the experience.

I got there on the hour, she showed me to the room, indicated she would be back shortly.  After 5 mins or so she came back.

I have to say she was very good with OWO and the services she provided. 

However the experience was spoilt for me when she told me the time was up 20 past the hour.   I had booked a 30 minute appointment.  I politely mentioned that I had only had 20 minutes (at most if you count the time she disappeared at the beginning), to which she claiming I tuned up 10 mins early.  I didn't think so but I left it there.

After leaving I checked my phone and at the time I was apparently starting (10 to the hour) I had called her from 5 mins away asking what flat number I was supposed to meet at.

I don't know if I caught her on a bad day or what, but it ruined the experience for me, I still hadn't finished at the point when she said my time was up, she was nice enough to finish quickly but still, you don't want to feel rushed.  Aside for that it was a great experience, but it has put me off going back there.

Yep, totally unacceptable. She should leave her a fresh review and make it negative  :hi:

Offline Hor1zon

Anyone know what happened to Dafne?

SirPhilipXX

Anyone know what happened to Dafne?
Dafne's profile disappeared some weeks ago. The only person who might know her whereabouts is the girl she used to work with, Carla, so you could ask her:
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only