Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is the mystery girl?  (Read 871 times)

Offline anonyorks

So I was leaving the docks after a punt last Sunday morning and a girl walk towards me that must be a WG. She was around 5'10/5'11 in heels, long black hair with filled lips, fake looking boobs and wearing a pink jacket and skirt and carrying a bag full of what I imagined to be lingerie etc I'd say a UK 8 or 10. She was very fit!. Been looking through AW and Playmates and nobody is jumping out, IK don't work on a Sunday!.  :dash:

Offline Kendrig

Have you checked Bunnies website, they work from the dock. There's only one brunette that may match, may be a difficult search.

External Link/Members Only

Offline twwb

Could be worth looking at Lush? They work from the dock and on Sundays
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jindybandy

So I was leaving the docks after a punt last Sunday morning and a girl walk towards me that must be a WG. She was around 5'10/5'11 in heels, long black hair with filled lips, fake looking boobs and wearing a pink jacket and skirt and carrying a bag full of what I imagined to be lingerie etc I'd say a UK 8 or 10. She was very fit!. Been looking through AW and Playmates and nobody is jumping out, IK don't work on a Sunday!.  :dash:

I work near Leeds city centre and there is a girl I've seen around who works in one of the office blocks who is frankly the fittest girl I've ever seen. She's similar to what you describe, incredibly slim, fine arse, nice rack, very pretty, with long dark hair and thick eye-lashes.  Kind of walks like a movie version of a sexpot (kind of all holding her hand up like holding a bag, but doesn't have a handbag and all exaggerated 'wiggly-ass' movement and all that). I've heard her talking on her phone and she is a foreigner, don't know where from though (does look a bit Rom). I swear I'm in love. Whenever I see her I always think she'd make tons as a working girl. Just wish I had the bottle to just ask her out for a coffee or quick lunch.

Not saying it's the same girl you saw, but there's always the chance that even though the girl you saw was at the Docks she could just live there. Might not be a WG  :(

Offline anonyorks

I did think about it but the fact it was 11:30am on a Sunday would mean she wouldn't need to be in ''uniform'' as it wasn't an office day and she looked fresh not like she was returning from a night out.  :lol:

overdone

Maybe you found a lass who has a wash on a sunday