Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Red/Sasha - Glasgow  (Read 3179 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Oscar13

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I've seen Sasha before. Been meaning to review so here it is.

I contacted Sasha via Email & Text easily arranged to meet Sasha for 15mins, £40.00 on Wednesday Afternoon.  Meet took place in Hotel not to far from the City centre.  Plenty Parking nearby and easy to get too via Public Transport.

I arrived at the Hotel, which I'd been in before so knew the layout and Rooms well.  Adequate, clean & functional enough. I Txt'd on arrival.  She Txt back as she was running a bit late, due to Room not ready for Check In & probs with her Work phone.

One thing that might be off putting  for some tho not me. The Hotel requires a Key Card once inside the Lift to access the Floor(s).  This was easily overcome as she offered to come down in Lift and meet near the entrance.

We greeted/introduced ourselfs and up in the Lift we went. Looks much younger than her Profile age. Once we were in the room.  I was offered Towel & Toiletries no bother.  I/we stripped off, paperwork done then had a quick wash to freshen up. 

Then it was straight on to the Bed for lots of lovely Kisses and Cuddles.  Kissing our Bodies & Lips.  Then she moved on to sucking my Cock, OwO.  Licking my Head & Shaft, playing with & sucking my Balls too.  As others have said Sasha loves Cock.  She sure does. :yahoo: :yahoo: Sasha also rubbed her Boobs up and down my stiff Cock. :yahoo: :yahoo: I could tell I was nearly ready so Sasha jumped on top and rode me Cowgirl, nice n slow and very deep.  I also enjoyed the sight of and playing, sucking & kissing her big Boobs & Nipp's.  She was very responsive, really into this thus came in/down closer for more lovely Kisses.  It didn't take long before I shot my load in the bag.

We also had some play, fingering her Pussy.  She brought out her glass Dildo only adding to the excitement/enjoyment.  We had some good chat and enjoyed our Lattes & Biscuits which I brought from nearby. 

Even though Sasha was running late I must stress this didn't impact on our time or  fun we had.  Still plenty time to have have a wash and get dressed.  Time for some more quick Kisses n Cuddles before we parted.  She came back out to the Lifts with me.  Goodbye Kiss n Cuddle and off I went.

Sasha's a lovely, lovely lady, very caring, friendly and warm.  Felt so relaxed with her.  She defo seems to enjoy what she does, having great fun. :D :D  Her rates are excellent, GVFM :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My only regret is having Punted for a good while now I wish I'd visited her way back in the day.  Going forward I'll certainly be seeing at lot more & exploring much more with Sasha during longer meets.

Offline tazman1002001

Nice review and those tits are very appealing ....in her pics it looks like she is hiding a belly is that right?

Also i never like the keycard hotels.. Plenty of others to choose from not sure why she doesn't use those ones?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Jock D

Also i never like the keycard hotels.. Plenty of others to choose from not sure why she doesn't use those ones?

Totally agree, she's a very good punt... but the hotel she uses is basically a shithole with crappy cramped rooms as well as the keycard issue... she needs to relocate.

Offline Oscar13

Yes She has a Mummy Tummy & her Boobs droop a bit but otherwise she's very fit. :dance: :yahoo:

I agree Key Cards aren't Ideal.:thumbsdown: Must have been a recent addition. No probs using Lifts going out.:thumbsup: All depends though you could use the Stairs instead of the Lifts. Also their are better Hotel's out there which for me, like many others often adds to a meet. :) :)

Maybe Sasha will alter where she stays in time though maybe that's partly why her rates are very reasonable. It still doesn't put me off visiting her.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 12:51:57 am by Oscar13 »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for the review.

I'm liking her style. Well worth a visit for a quickie at those prices.

JustHilts

Thanks for the review.

I'm liking her style. Well worth a visit for a quickie at those prices.
She is great value and a nice girl. She's been using the same hotel for at least the nearly three years since I saw her, but I guess that helps keep her rates down, but there are better hotels did not much more.

Offline bluelion8884

Good review which reminds me I haven't seen her in a while.
But key cards? That's a killer for me. Hate hanging around in lobbies.

Offline Oscar13

Good review which reminds me I haven't seen her in a while.
But key cards? That's a killer for me. Hate hanging around in lobbies.

Thanks bluelion8884.  If you're ok using Stairs then you'll be fine.:) :)

Offline Micky5633

Good review mate,  her oral from what I remember was excellent but I've seen a couple of reviews regarding her tits...

I'm a boob lover and this was part of the reason I booked her, one of my very first meets sometime ago now. If it is her tits in the photos, they must honestly be about 15 years old because when I seen her they were so droopy, and not even a big droopy, I don't know where all that breast has gone but they were literally just skin and droop.

If oral is you thing and a nice woman then absolutely, but if you like big wholesome breasts you will be disappointed when you seen them in the flesh, especially going by her AW photos.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 06:37:28 am by Micky5633 »

Givememilf

Good review mate,  her oral from what I remember was excellent but I've seen a couple of reviews regarding her tits...

I'm a boob lover and this was part of the reason I booked her, one of my very first meets sometime ago now. If it is her tits in the photos, they must honestly be about 15 years old because when I seen her they were so droopy, and not even a big droopy, I don't know where all that breast has gone but they were literally just skin and droop.

If oral is you thing and a nice woman then absolutely, but if you like big wholesome breasts you will be disappointed when you seen them in the flesh, especially going by her AW photos.

I'd have to agree partly on the breasts, they are beginning to sag but I wouldn't say they are bad as you make out.

As for the blowjob.  Best I've ever had. All kinda of heaven. Worth seeing her purely for her oral skills. She s gifted.