Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "BEST NEW JAPANESE MASSAGE IN COLLIERS WOOD"  (Read 2173 times)

Offline LLPunting

It's not Japanese.   :dash:
It doesn't look anything like the photos, it's a shabby extension at back of shop, just redone with some paint and cheap laminate flooring.   :thumbsdown:
They make you wait outside a solicitor's shop front - Malapropismically ironic I know.   :thumbsdown:

Woman on phone will discuss services but everything's extra and she lies about what the girls do.  Said I could choose then when I got there minutes later only one girl free out of 3.  Not to my taste (sullen, plain, disinterested) so I walked.  She called and texted begging me to return for next girl in few mins.  I asked if all services requested would be available for 100 for 1 hr, she said yes.  When I was in room with new girl and the on-site mamasan (not the phone girl) they tried to charge me more.  They then agreed to 100 when i started to walk.   :thumbsdown: :dash:

Girl was plain but slim with natural Bs and a little belly.  No English.   :unknown:
Sprayed my dick with what smelt like mouthwash and wiped it down thoroughly with a wet wipe before delivering a fairly competent OWO.   :thumbsup:
But when I got her to lie down to return the favour I was told no kissing (requested service), she wouldn't let me caress or kiss her body although I could lick and suck her nipples and she refused RO.   :thumbsdown:   :dash:   :angry:

I'd had enough of this lot so got up to call manager and get money back.  After a bit of a stand-off (starkers) with the girls in the flat (no idea if enforcer around but I was pretty sure a male someone was lurking in the lounge/kitchen) and the woman on the phone I got half my money back before dressing and exiting.   :diablo:

Didn't get names of either girl but the only ones able to speak English were the on-site mama and phone woman.

AVOID any operation running out of 108A High St, Colliers Wood on corner of College Rd or using number O7405380690

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Link?

For the sake of completeness
External Link/Members Only

Can't think why you'd want to use it though unless you're after the clickbait.

sean70

For the sake of completeness

Can't think why you'd want to use it though unless you're after the clickbait.

The reason I was asking was to verify if the link below was the same brothel despite being a different number. I was in Tooting earlier in the week and made the call. For whatever reason after speaking to the maid I decided against the punt (perhaps gut). On reading your review I noted the same address was given.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

:drinks:
I think that was the first girl I met and turned down, although can't be certain because they keep the lighting in the entire place so gloomy it's like night ops with gen 1 goggles!

Anyways, good additional intel.

AVOiD whichever ad steers you to this address.

Perplexed24

Hey all

first post on here.

Thanks for this Review. I have so far had one encounter, which was awhile ago. I probably should of reviewed- but time manages to slip away.
It was with Alicia in South Wimbledon- however she had plenty of reviews and pretty much everything that needed to be said about her was. Perhaps I should still do it? although she has moved away from there.

Anyway, Thanks- I was looking to try another visit and had seen this girls ad (aimi). the area is convenient, and there not that many that I can find in this area so I was tempted- So this saves me! So again, Thanks :)

Offline LLPunting

Hey all

first post on here.

Thanks for this Review. I have so far had one encounter, which was awhile ago. I probably should of reviewed- but time manages to slip away.
It was with Alicia in South Wimbledon- however she had plenty of reviews and pretty much everything that needed to be said about her was. Perhaps I should still do it? although she has moved away from there.

Anyway, Thanks- I was looking to try another visit and had seen this girls ad (aimi). the area is convenient, and there not that many that I can find in this area so I was tempted- So this saves me! So again, Thanks :)

SW London is a bit of a minefield these days.  Best to avoid the tacky parlours in gumtree and the dodgy oriental and hispanic whores in vivastreet as they're always gunning for extras. 
Better to nip across the river to Earls Court or some of the reliables in Hammersmith/Acton.

Offline LLPunting

Another suspect for this dodgy operation. Be warned

Perplexed24

SW London is a bit of a minefield these days.  Best to avoid the tacky parlours in gumtree and the dodgy oriental and hispanic whores in vivastreet as they're always gunning for extras. 
Better to nip across the river to Earls Court or some of the reliables in Hammersmith/Acton.

haha. It does appear to be a minefield :D Agreed, I have avoided them so far -but that's due to being rather picky- except that's had the result of not doing anything :P

Other area's would definitely be better but my circumstances don't allow me to get to them very often. So for the moment- from about Croydon to say Kingston(perhaps even up to heathrow but I hate driving there :D ) would be where I would look. I'll find something soon I am sure :D

This forum certainly has helped though so I will be sure to report when I do  :thumbsup: