Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Auburn Delight Eastleigh  (Read 2381 times)

9 review(s) for auburndelight (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Punterenas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr In call £130 GFE, FK, OWO

I have seen Amy 3 times in the last 2 years ago and decided it was time to pay her a repeat visit. (This was some time toward the middle of July this year)
A lot has been made of the length of Amys profile on AW but if you skim read it most of it is obvious and only specific to people booking outcalls to houses or hotels. If you behave yourself (again obvious) its not relevant (come on shes not going to set you a fucking quiz now is she?)

Comms: By text. No problems. She sent me the postcode, texted when I got there and got (very) precise instructions to the door.

Location: Flats in Eastleigh not far from the airport (which is everywhere in Eastleigh), with its own car park with visitors spaces. Once inside followed her to her flat.
The flat itself is clean and tidy, there were a range of toys and condoms on her side and a chilled bottle of water on mine. I gave her money and made myself comfortable.

Amy: Amy is a red head, standing at about 5'7" with C breasts dress size 8/10? As far as I could see she looked the same as the first time I saw her 2 years ago. Her hair is waist length, she always has it down and it gves a nice feeling when shes giving oral. She was dressed in T shirt and jeans under which was a matching set of see through purple underwear.
Amy is very quiet, she just is, some people are, including me, and people can tend to read more into this than is actually going on.

The meet: She returned and we kissed and slowly stripped each other then we got on the bed and she gave me a great BJ. (The first time I saw her it was a little toothsome but her technique has definitely come on). On with a condom and I got her to ride me. I always cum in this positipn with Amy and this time was no exception. Had a drink and a chat (yes really) then I decided I wanted to see her use one of her toys, so she did. This got me hard again so, more sex before cumming over her tits. I grabbed a shower (Using the immaculately laid out towels she had set out for me) and off I went. Got back to the car to see I had been a bit more than an hour.

I like Amy, she is one of the few girls I have been back to. She is not to everyones taste (but then who is?) She's all about the details and that appeals to my OCD side. If I want an uncomplicated time with a girl who won't let me down then Amy is who I go to.