Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM - Hong Therapy centre - Acocks Green - Anna  (Read 4114 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Not a great deal on here about this place:

External Link/Members Only

So thought I'd give it a go!

Didn't book, just turned up early afternoon. It's towards the end of all the main Acocks Green shops. You can walk through the first door to get off the street, then you need to ring the bell.

Door was soon answered by a smartly dressed Chinese lady in her 40s. She welcomes me in, and a young man follows me in. She left us sitting in the reception area a good 5 mins. Very nice reception area, nice decor. In fact the whole place was rather plush!

After a while another younger lady in her 30s shows a different young man out, who she'd just serviced. Her name was Anna, not bad looking, wore a longish green denim dress. She asks who's first, and up I jump!

Follow her to the room, tell her I only want 30 mins, so I pay £30 for that. Very nice room. She leaves me briefly, to undress.

The massage was reasonably good with oil. When it first started I thought this is too soft, and I was wondering if she was going to rush because of the other guy waiting. I needn't have fretted, it got a lot better, with nice pressure on/in all the important zones! I.e. Neck, shoulders, lower back and down my spine. Eventually she got round to my legs and arse. A lot of teasing touches of the tops of my inner thighs, with a fair amount of brushing and tickling of my tackle.  :thumbsup:  A younger man would of had a raging boner, but not me, I was starting to stir though.

After a while I'm asked if I'd like a HE for £20. I accept, she then asks if I want her to remove her clothes. I ask if I have to pay for that (just checking)  ;) she tells me yes, so I tell her to forget it!  :sarcastic: And she laughs! So I assume a b2b could of been on the cards. Her English weren't great, and there was a bit of phone translation going on.

On turn over, I'm rubbed on my chest and belly, with her blowing kisses at me,  :D  with the occasional peck on the lips!

She worked her way up from my ankles, until she reached my C&B's. Some very nice touching around my balls soon had mr floppy, mr happy! Very nice C&B massage lasted a long time, until she starts massaging my knob with both hands. Nice slow strokes of my cock to begin, a non rush HE again! A very skilled HJ (probably not quite as skilled as my last one the other day, but still very good indeed!)

A lot of care and time was taken with the HE. Eventually she moved it up to 2nd gear, and I start to feel the sap. So I tell her I want to cum, she upped it up another notch to 3rd gear, she asks if I want her to go faster, I tell her to just keep going in 3rd gear, (I reckon she had 5 gears) I soon enough shot a massive load! She was fine with me touching over clothes.   :thumbsup:

A good thorough job of cleaning me up, with some nice warm wet wipes for my cock!

At the end she asks if I will take a shower at home, I tell her yes, so I can only presume you can use their shower if you so wish. She shows me out, no sign of that young chap, so someone else must of seen to him. Couple of little pecks by the door and I was off!

My only little gripe with this place is you can get a 30 mins massage for £25 at a lot of places!

She's only there till Saturday, but she said if the boss calls her she'll come back. Whatever that means.  :unknown:  Nice place though! I saw a couple of more places advertising massages on my walk up to the shop. I was wondering if they offer extras. May just find out one day!

Offline Juankerr

She asks who's first, and up I jump!

:D Gave me a giggle that did, glad you had a good one Lf   :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

He must of been half my age, you know what some of these whipper snappers are like! I jumped just in case he did have any ideas of pushing in!  :hi:  :drinks:

Online mr.bluesky

Good report Littlefoot where to next. Old lode lane ?

Offline Littlefoot

Good report Littlefoot where to next. Old lode lane ?

Cheers, either yaya's in hall green or yes old lode lane, after I've done them two I might have to start branching out into Wolverhampton and Coventry, as I think I'll have done all in Brum! Unless someone can come up with some obscure ones.

Online mr.bluesky

If you try Coventry then Li Chinese lady at 27 Coventry street is the best value . £25 for half hour including happy ending very pleasant lady. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:35:09 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Littlefoot

If you try Coventry then Li Chinese lady at 27 Coventry street is the best . £25 for half hour including happy ending very pleasant lady. :thumbsup:

I've already noted her,  :thumbsup: she must get very busy though at those rates!

Online mr.bluesky

I've already noted her,  :thumbsup: she must get very busy though at those rates!

Probably best to phone her and book but she's not always busy which is surprising considering how cheap she is and a good massage she does. There's also Thai Oriental spa on walsgrave road which is nearby, or Rainbow massage Hollyhead Road, the best lady's there are Tanya a busty Thai or Lisa a very busty South African lady. Both will do topless.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:56:18 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Littlefoot

Probably best to phone her and book but she's not always busy which is surprising considering how cheap she is and a good massage she does. There's also Thai Oriental spa on walsgrave road which is nearby

I was unaware of this place,   :thumbsup:

MarcT

+ 1 same for me Juankerr, actually had me laughing out load.  :lol: :lol: :D

Sounds like this place is worth a visit. Thanks for the review Littlefoot  :drinks:

The quest continues

Offline Littlefoot

+ 1 same for me Juankerr, actually had me laughing out load.  :lol: :lol: :D

Sounds like this place is worth a visit. Thanks for the review Littlefoot  :drinks:

The quest continues

Thanks Marc,  :drinks:  yeah I'd say it's worth a visit. You may not see the girl I did, unless you go tomorrow. But the actual place is very nice inside. Lots of antique Chinese ornaments everywhere, nice furniture and lovely decor, with nice thick carpets.

Online mr.bluesky

Thanks Marc,  :drinks:  yeah I'd say it's worth a visit. You may not see the girl I did, unless you go tomorrow. But the actual place is very nice inside. Lots of antique Chinese ornaments everywhere, nice furniture and lovely decor, with nice thick carpets.

Were the carpets shag pile by any chance ?  :D

Offline Littlefoot

Were the carpets shag pile by any chance ?  :D

Why didn't I think of that one!  :lol:

Offline daypunter111

Have you tried Shirley Massage Centre Littlefoot?

Offline Littlefoot

Have you tried Shirley Massage Centre Littlefoot?

Yes, I went there around Christmas time.... left a review

Offline daypunter111

Thanks Littlefoot, seen it and not overly impressed.

I have been to Hong Therapy a couple of times although not recently.

I had the same woman both times, 40's, bit dumpy, who used to be at Accurelax in Shirley and although the service was decent I found it a little over priced - £40 for the massage then she wanted another £60 for B2B and HE