Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha Gray - Bristol  (Read 1928 times)

9 review(s) for Samantha gray (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Samsung8

External Link/Members Only

Have seen Samantha both at Melissa's in Kingswood and her flat in centre of Bristol - no difference really, unless you prefer a private flat
£30 for basic massage, OW and fuck / £50 for the same with OWO. Also apparently does a line in foot fetish but not really my thing.
Good looking blonde with a sexy body, quite tall (although not huge), slim with a lovely bum and small tits. Just how I like it.
Good attitude, friendly but definitely not gonna run away with you. Not cold, but not pretending either.

Sam really is quite hot, I'd guess early 30s. Gives a basic massage, up to the balls and then does the reach around to pull the old chap. Very satisfying, then on with the bag and OW then sex in whatever position you fancy. Cleans up for you and you're on with your day. It's that simple really. Nothing groundbreaking, just a good honest service with a lovely girl.

Jb!!zx

She is really 37..38 .been around for years with 2 kids...I personally would not trust her having been told what she has done to punters in the past..beware

Offline PeachyAssFan

She is really 37..38 .been around for years with 2 kids...I personally would not trust her having been told what she has done to punters in the past..beware

Care to elaborate?