Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Maya massage in Bayswater TOFTT  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Parking

External Link/Members Only

Apparently Karina is off for the whole week and Ana is on shift, so I decided to TOFTT and take a gamble on Maya...

COMMS: all sorted by text with good written and spoken english and not the robotic replies. Pics on backpage are not her but close enough. Maya sent me 2 real selfies and I decided take a dive :drinks:

LOCATION: a basement flat within a couple of minutes walk from bayswater tube station. Reception is a bit untidy but not that I care, bedroom is small but adequate. Nice and clean bathroom with walk in shower. Most likely to be more girls in the flat as I spotted multiple toothbrushes in the bathroom.

MAYA: young blonde bird standing around 5ft7 slight inch taller than me. Facially attractive - solid 7/10. Slim but firm body with a slight curl on the tummy (nothing off putting). Pair of B cups - very soft and squishy :wacko: Told me she's 20 years old from Poland - I would say mid 20s.

MASSAGE: costed me £100 for 1 hour of B2B. Maya offered me a shower and handed me a clean towel. Upon return I laid on my front and the massage in general was shit, plain and lacked the sensual elements. There was this constant awkward pause in between strokes. At times I felt Maya use one hand to rub the same spot and the other hand texting :thumbsdown:

The body slides on back and front were actually quite good, have to give her some credit but that was where the it ended. Maya did not invite me nor position herself so that I could explore her smooth shaved pussy but she was happy for my hands to wander everywhere else. Maya then laid beside me and stroked my cock whilst some light kissing.

This is where it went downhill, about 35 mins in Maya started to wank me off so I held back. She realised I hadn't cum yet and became a bit frustrated but remained with smiles. Unexpectedly she stopped and said her hands are tired and asked me to finish by myself! Oh darling, I paid you to do this, otherwise I would have stayed at home and saved myself 100 quid :dash: She reluctantly continues...

As I got close, I heard someone come in the flat, drop the keys and proceeded to open the bedroom door! Maya shouted something in Polish and she backed off :angry: That actually put me off, so I had to reset and concentrate, finally came. Took a final shower and I'm out.

OVERALL: will I return? NO. I was in and out the flat in 55 mins. Maya was friendly and chatty enough, definitely not the worse but I've had better.

Online lewishamguy

This review reads more like a negative. You paid £100 for a massage --- she was struggling to make you cum and then asked you to wank yourself. :unknown:

Offline Parking

This review reads more like a negative. You paid £100 for a massage --- she was struggling to make you cum and then asked you to wank yourself. :unknown:

It was a major put off but when I said I won't do it she complied and continued to finish the job. The massage itself was shit but the body to body was good. Apart from that the girl was friendly so to me neutral would be fair.