Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrina hot pussy Croydon  (Read 2697 times)

6 review(s) for SABRINA.Hot.pussY (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5473947) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6660224) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Skyjuice

Well had time on my hands and chose Sabrina out of the lack of choice in the area got to location which is a bedsit in token house on the corner she told me that many Romanians live there and most are WG's .
She opened the door lookinging slimmer even than her pictures in fact skinny as a rake and that's no lie. I was disappointed but it is her in the pictures just in real life she looks to skinny, anyway I thought I'm here and I may as well give her a fuck.
She told me No kiss which didn't bother me as I didn't fancy her at all. Lay on the bed she gave me owo after first trying to take out comdom after 2 minutes she tried to say ready? I said you got plenty of time carry on to which she replied I can't suck your cock for the whole hour I just said just carry on, after she got a condom put it on me and said bareback is extra to which I told her I
Never do and was not interested , she rode me for a short period then I said lie on your back let me get at you , had her in missionary position it was like fuckinga thin sheet of cardboard with muffled noises of discontent she just lay there disinterested and lazy as boring as hell
I finished fucking her a second time in missionary again as I tried fucking her doggy and the sight of her skinny non exsistence ass was a massive turn off.
I can't stress how boring and non responsive this little money grabbing dull girl is the worst punt of the year award must go to her.
In a nut shell just don't bother she is boring
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NickA

Sorry for your bad experience. This is pretty much why a) I never punt EE in Croydon or anywhere else for that matter and b) why I've practically given up fucking WGs and am sticking with sensual massage.

If I do want to dip my wick I go for Thai. There are still a couple of good ones in the CR0 and CR2 areas.

Different strokes for different folks and all that. But I read all the Croydon reports here, and they're almost 90 per cent negatives and the same old same old - poor guys getting worked up by photos of young skinny birds on AW and then being confronted by the grim reality: a bored skank who just wants to milk you as quickly as possible with no effort or engagement on her part.

I'm 54 so maybe that's the difference. I've fucked some rotters in my time and not that long ago. But not now. Seriously, the thought of turning up at one of these Roma flophouses and trying to pole one of these dreadful urchins is a complete turn off for me.

Better luck with your next punt.

Skyjuice

A very good description thanks for the advice , taken on board trust me I am never and I mean never gonna fuck another Rom Prossie

Offline pewpewpew

She does have bareback as a like on her profile so that shouldn't have been a surprise.

Shame as I love the skinny girls and despise GFE. Going by the photos she is what I look for, but no barebackers for me so the search continues

sean70

Sorry for your bad experience. This is pretty much why a) I never punt EE in Croydon or anywhere else for that matter and b) why I've practically given up fucking WGs and am sticking with sensual massage.

If I do want to dip my wick I go for Thai. There are still a couple of good ones in the CR0 and CR2 areas.

Different strokes for different folks and all that. But I read all the Croydon reports here, and they're almost 90 per cent negatives and the same old same old - poor guys getting worked up by photos of young skinny birds on AW and then being confronted by the grim reality: a bored skank who just wants to milk you as quickly as possible with no effort or engagement on her part.

I'm 54 so maybe that's the difference. I've fucked some rotters in my time and not that long ago. But not now. Seriously, the thought of turning up at one of these Roma flophouses and trying to pole one of these dreadful urchins is a complete turn off for me.

Could not have phrased it better myself!

HornyYF

Whilst you will come across the odd decent SP the fact is that any SP who wants to do this seriously and make real money is going to be based in Central London. What you are left with is a handful of Good SP who work in other areas because that’s the area convenient (or lower rents)  but the majority is at the lower end of the punting budget and as a result is mostly Romanians and ethnic BBW's (Im still yet to get my head around the BBW thing)

OP Her previous review did give a pretty good indication of her attitude/performance but that her saving grace was her look. As you didn’t even like her look, its not surprising that your review of her was worse. Facially I like how she looks but had concerned she was a bit too skinny so I am a bit on the fence for a pump and dump

I would suggest 30 minutes appointments as a maximum for Indies with little feedback but especially Romanians. I wasted a few hundred quid early in my London Punting days booking hour appointments with Romanian girls. I have learnt my lesson

As jaded as it sounds I don't even go into these types of bookings looking for a good time, rather simply wanting to dump my load in a (reasonably attractive) warm body and add another notch to the bedpost as it were. I treat all of these punts like a soho walk up.

If you happen to find a diamond in the rough then you can always extend or revisit

When I want a good time I head central and look for someone with a lot of positive press (although even then its no guarantee)

Offline Chivvy

Care to share?

Pete

Offline NickA

Care to share?

Pete

Check my reviews and past posts. I've been spreading the love around Croydon and sharing here for some time.

But brasses come and go. So the Asian beauty chowing down on my chinpoko last month may have since moved on. You have to keep your eyes, flies and wallet open…