Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy And Wild Milf - Cradley Heath  (Read 2337 times)

49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline naraotw

External Link/Members Only

I saw Carla earlier today, I had a great time.

£50 for 30 mins.

Cradley Heath

Sent a text this morning, prompt reply, further text when I was close by, I was early but got to see Carla a few minutes after I had arrived, 30 minutes ahead of schedule.

Knocked the door, and usual opening with girl behind, when the door closed I was really surprised, Carla is much better looking than her profile suggests, she also has a better figure than I was expecting.

Money sorted, no shower reqd, I had just had one, I was asked to wash my hands, which I did.

Into the bedroom, Carla stood on the bed, she is fairly small, 5' 2" at a guess, I am well over 6' we began kissing.

Carla clearly likes to kiss, very good at it too, passionate, tongues, as good as it gets.

The owo, again very good, deep, varied and sloppy.

sex in several positions and more owo for a cim finish.

Carla is Hungarian, she is very pleasant, she smiled throughout and was keen to ensure I had a good time.

The biggest compliment I can pay is that I don't know how long I was there, time flew, I'm sure it was longer than 30 mins, no clock watching.

I can't believe I have waited this long to meet her, i will be a regular caller from now on.

This was a rare thing, no surprises, accurate age, figure description, likes list and a very good service.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Excellent review there, matey poops. A couple of questions, if I may  :hi:

What's the parking situation like?
Is her gaff clean and discrete?
Is her pussy nice and snug?

:hi:

Offline naraotw

Her flat is very close to Tesco, so parking is easy, you can park on local roads as well.

Her flat is fine inside, clean and cosy. Doesn't look great from the outside, and the door is on a busy road, but if you text her while you walk to the door from Tesco, she will be waiting to open it when you arrive.

Her front bottom seemed good to me, tight enough.

She really is great value as well.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for the intel.

This lucky lady is going into the B&G hot list.  :thumbsup: