I've been 3 times to the new LMP venue and about 20 times to the previous one, so perhaps I can address some of the OP's misgivings.
1. The changing room is small. I would say it's fit for purpose and similar in size to the previous one. It would be full with 6 guys, but as the guys generally arrive at staggered times, it's never been a problem for me with 3 or 4.
2. Queuing for shower. This is one area where the new venue is better as there are now 3 showers, so very little need to queue at the start or end. The showers are of the bath mixer handheld variety, but perfectly useable.
3. Two party rooms. I have also only played in 2 of the 3 bedrooms. The big room is enormous, with 2 double beds, a perving chair plus the love swing and plenty of circulation space, this room is as big as two at the old place. The second room has a double and a single plus an en-suite bathroom, again with ample room to move around. The third room I've never seen being used as a playroom, I've seen girls getting changed in there, but if Moss says it's available for partying, I might give it a try next time just for variety!! I've used the en-suite in there to shower. Even without the 3rd room, the party areas are bigger and airier than the previous place and with 7 bedspaces and the loveswing, there's more than enough room for a good party.
4. Sharing the furniture and girls with other guys. It's a party, everyone there needs to share, girls, bedspace, etc. Be polite, ask for room if you need it, the girls are usually proactive in making room. I love seeing a girl getting greedy, the other day Vera insisted on me doing her hard in doggy while she was voraciously gobbling a young guy...she was in her element! If you don't want to share, book a 1-2-1 instead.
5. Use of wet wipes. The girls don't know where it's been before you arrive at her. I'm glad they're hygiene-conscious personally.
6. The kitchen is small. It clearly isn't based on those dimensions mentioned, it does have a huge pine farmhouse table in the middle. My question would be, why are you spending time in the kitchen when there are 7 hotties to play with??
7. Dick stretched. You did the right thing when you moved on, but the wrong thing by leaving early. That's the beauty of a party, if it just isn't working because you don't click with the girl, her technique doesn't suit or whatever reason, there's no shame in making a polite excuse and moving on. Just think if it was a 1-2-1, you would have to persevere, say something awkward or walk and waste your cash. I've never left a LMP party before the end, but I have moved on a few times when things haven't clicked.