Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How Long Do Regulars Last?  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Romney

I prefer seeing one or two regs frequently rather than lots of new WG's, and in the 18 months I've been punting, I've had one reg for about a year, and another for about 5 months.

Sadly, for different reasons, both are no longer my regs.  One became too complacent so I stopped seeing her, and the other retired.

I was hoping to keep seeing my regs for alot longer than a year or less, and now the search for one or two replacements begins.

I suspect this isn't that unusual, but I'm curious if other punters have been lucky enough to find longer term regs, or is it just the nature of this business that they come and go all the time?

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Don't think you'll find there is a general rule for this.

Some girls stick around for years - for example Miss Selfish has been based around Chancery Lane in London for at least 5 years now and still reliable for a good GFE punt with kissing and a hairy muff (if you are into that sort of thing...I am!)

Others stick around much less.  In my experience it is pot luck - as you can imagine it is quite a demanding job and also some girls find they get better offers of employment, can't hack it or simple get disillusioned.

My only advice is if you find someone you 'click' with then see them as much as you are able to as you never know when they will disappear.

pvcman

Longest I had was about 6-7 years. Sometimes I would see her multiple times close together, other times I might go a year without seeing her.

I reckon you would do well to find someone to see for more than 2-3 years.

Offline smiths

I prefer seeing one or two regs frequently rather than lots of new WG's, and in the 18 months I've been punting, I've had one reg for about a year, and another for about 5 months.

Sadly, for different reasons, both are no longer my regs.  One became too complacent so I stopped seeing her, and the other retired.

I was hoping to keep seeing my regs for alot longer than a year or less, and now the search for one or two replacements begins.

I suspect this isn't that unusual, but I'm curious if other punters have been lucky enough to find longer term regs, or is it just the nature of this business that they come and go all the time?

They last as long as you want them to and how long they are about. I have had many regulars and its me getting bored that is the usual scenario. It is though the nature of punting that many WGs come and go, some literally overnight.

Online jsparky

6-7 years?  :scare: That's more like a marriage!

Why would anyone punt just to see the same girl all the time? The best thing about punting is the varieties of girls you can samples!

Offline nigel4498

As long as you want them to.
That is unless they quit before you tire of them.

mrhappypants

Don't lose the competitive element in your punting.

I have recently revised my punting strategy. I now punt to build the strongest local hot list I can - which means mixing between regulars and auditioning potential regulars to see if they can raise the standard or replace retirees.  Looks, service, value and hit rate have all improved as a result.

vw

they just happen without looking for them, it all falls into place you ether want to return or not, best bet is hunt for good punts, regs thing will follow.

Offline vanwall

My record is circa eight years with Vicki of Gems in Sheffield.  During this period she slowly put weight on and became ever more thunder-thighed.  She would seem to have retired now sadly.  I think its a bonus to have a reliable base to which to return from time to time amid the variety of others whom one might sample.   

Offline Blackpool Rock

I always wanted to have 4 or 5 regulars then throw in a new girl every 2 or 3 punts but never had more than 2 regulars at any one time as they move or stop working.
Add to the fact that i'm picky who I see for a 2nd time and i'm not sure that I will ever have more than a few regulars

Offline Anadin

Why would anyone punt just to see the same girl all the time? The best thing about punting is the varieties of girls you can samples!

No it's not. The best thing about punting is doing exactly what you want.

bigmanbigman

The only thing you can say for sure is you never know when wg will change or stop
Could be any time .
Just vanish.

Offline snaitram99

Regular about once a month gives you time to try a variety of others in between. Best of both worlds.  :dance:

Offline Sedition

An older bird once told me she had a guy who saw her once a week, every week for 8 (eight)! Years.
Too much imho

Offline Tompunt1

I will continue seeing a regular as long as 1: they continue to make things creative and fun. 2: I find them attractive. 3: I have the money.

I've seen a lot of girls who were good, but every session was the same, so I stopped seeing them. Briony was my regular for what must have been six years, and Zizzi for three, and I would be seeing her still if the fuzz hadn't sent her packing.

Jay189

Yep, exactly.

Offline fish 3912

i have a regular,been seeing her for around 3 years,she too became complacent so i stopped seeing her for a while,probably around 3 months,then when i did go see her "bingo" she upped her game big time.

Offline livlad

I just binned off a regular nothing to do with the service but was getting frustrated with trying to arrange to meet her last arranged meet she was running late that was the final straw not the first time she's do that to me as well

Offline shagmore

Depends on the age they are to start with I suppose.
I have a couple of regulars, sometimes don't see them for 2-3 months, others times a couple times a month, depends on what others are out there and available when I get the urge. The regulars I find are more accommodating with last minute, which is how I like to role
 :thumbsup:

Offline Derrick101

Your regular lasts as long as until you find another regular that is better than your last regular  :lol:

pvcman

I never said I only saw the same woman. I saw plenty of others in that time.

Offline Bogof60

Been seeing one SP regularly for over 3 years now
Never had a problem booking her and the sex is always amazing
Feel I am in a comfort zone but she is just too good to miss when she visits my area
Another I have been seeing for 2 years or more and again there is no discernible let off in the quality of the service.
She always makes an effort to fit me in her schedule at fairly short notice even when her schedule is busy
Last time she apologised for having to get me to leave on time as we usually run way over time.
Maybe I am just an easy punt for them but as long as the quality of the punt is good I will keep on returning.
I have a couple of others I have seen a good few times who could easily become regulars but there is only so much time/cash available.
How long will it last?
As long as the quality of the sex continues and she remains on the game
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Home Alone

The last 2 girls I'd have thought of as Regulars both retired from 'the industry' within 18 months of me finding them - nothing to do with me; honest!

I enjoy seeing my Present Regular but Sod's Law says she'll retire before I do. Which is why I alternate seeing her with someone new to me so that, when she retires, I'll have 'auditioned' her replacement.

pking_paul

The last 2 girls I'd have thought of as Regulars both retired from 'the industry' within 18 months of me finding them - nothing to do with me; honest!

I enjoy seeing my Present Regular but Sod's Law says she'll retire before I do. Which is why I alternate seeing her with someone new to me so that, when she retires, I'll have 'auditioned' her replacement.

Same thing really but not retired as such, just no longer advertising their services. Been over 3 years with one now and although its only once in a while that we meet, there is always some new little twist or tease to make it fun  :drinks:

Offline sparkus

I saw a regular from 2011 until last year.  She went from working in a shop to indie (she also went downhill physically but I retained a soft spot for her on account of the old days).  We're still in touch but she says she's given it all up.

Offline Tim Buktu

I saw Tara Sensual (External Link/Members Only) for probably 10 years on a regular basis.

Over that time she rebranded a few times but the service was still the same - excellent.

Moving too far away put paid to it, otherwise I’d probably still be seeing her.

I used to see another regular in Birmingham for about 10 years but she retired to Brighton.

The regulars were useful for providing a reliable service. I saw plenty of other random ones in between but it was good to have decent ones to fall back on.