Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JENIFFER -what you see is what you get - Chadwell Heath - June 2017  (Read 962 times)

01ellie2015

Hi All,

Been reviewing the site for a bit and while thought I'd drop a review.  Haven't had the best of luck with punts recently but I guess all info is good info, in the grand scheme of things.  Things have been quiet of late but the fact I'm on here suggests that I will be back in search mode:-)

Date: June 2017
❤️ JENIFFER❤️❤️ ❤️what you see is what you get❤

Link: External Link/Members Only
Noticed that pics have been updated but that are a fair likeness of the girl I saw.

On a road just off the High Road in Chadwell Heath near the Sainburys.  Parked on the road itself where there was free parking.  Ended up parking at completely at the wrong end but still only a short walk down the street.  Was talked to on the phone until I reached near hte house so they could check me out before giving me te door number.  House was a 3 bed House in a terraced street.  Her room was the Downstairs Front Room so had to speak quietly as windows were open on the hot day.  There were others working there which I heard talking in the kitchen, and I also guess that there's some serghei there as the kitchen was out of bounds and the bathroom busy when I was leaving even though I didn't hear anyone enter the property.  Room had a bed and some wardrobes with toiletries on the table which I assume belonged to her.  Wipes on the bedside cabinet.  I'd already had a shower halff an hour earlier before heading to her so wasn't a tragedy that I wasn't offered the bathroom.

Looks:
Pretty Slim and Petite (5"2ish I would say) Romanian girl, as were the others in the place.  I would say she was early to mid 20's as the breasts were small but firm.  Slim and no flabby belly which is why I stayed.  I just didn't feel chemistry otherwise my original intent was for an hour.  She had blonde hair and was shaved below, and a couplpe of discreet tatoos.  Her english was limited so made communication difficult.  That's probably another reason why I didn't fancy a full session.  Sometimes communication is nice to fill the time between rounds and negotiate a better service:)

Service:
My aim as to have an hour to relax and have some fun.  As she couldn't say much, I managed to negotiate a half hour session.  This confirmed that the girl answering the phone was a receptionist.  Was some FK although not very deep or passionate.  This could be due to her age or lack of experience.  OWO after a couple of minutes was good after she'd cleaned me with a couple of wipes.  I normally prefer to freshen up in the bathroom but this option wasn't available either before or after.  I guess this already puts me on the back foot about her hygiene too.  OWO was good and lied back on the bed to enjoy it.  She turned so that I could finger her and she allowed this.  She was a tight girl which is a bonus :dance:.  On with the jonny and a bit of lube for her.  I helped myself to some to put on the condom too.  Started in missionary and then also from behind - She was a tight girl.  There was some enthusiasm on her part but to be honest mechanical.  It was good and I came with a smile.  Was assited in cleaning myself up :cool:  Asked to use bathroom but was busy and didn't feel like I was welcome to wait.  Used a few of her wet wipes to clean my hands and promptly left.  Wasn't sure what other sevices were on offer beyond the basics of FK, OW and SEX but maybe that list may have changed :rolleyes:

My Summary:
This was a simple 30 minute session.  I guess that the fact she couldn't speak english and communicate was a bummer for me.  The service and willingness was there and I didn't feel rushed in any way.  Could have left without playing but she was attractive enough to warrant staying for at least 30 mins :)
She was an attractive girl and I am guessing a little new to the operation.  Not a bad figure/attitude but on a hot sunny day I wanted something a little beyond vanilla.  Having a run of neutral/crap punts means that sometimes the mileage is different for each customer.  Maybe I just didn' get the most out of this opportunity.

STATS:
Location: Chadwell Heath, London, RM6. Parking OK and place not so bad. 9/10
Facilities: Would have liked to be able to wash and freshen up even though I'd had a shower before leaving to go see her.  Room was clean though.  Front Reception room not where I'd have chosen to have a session. 6/10
Girl: Vanessa was civil and willing enough but I wanted more communication on this occasion.  Not a bad figure at all and a pretty girl.  Just not enough chemistry to justify an hour with her.
Price: £50 for half hour
VFM: 6/10

Didn't see any of the others working at the place but seemed lively in the kitchen.  On the whole, not the worst £50 I've spent.  Nothing to write home about but enough for a belated review!  Not sure I'd go back and to date, I haven't.  Noticed while writing this that there's a few profiles listed by the same member so they must be working together at the same place.  I've marked it as a neutral but certainly not a positive/negative.

vw

Why do you have a female name here and put hearts in your review?  Are you a girl or a tranny ?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

01ellie2015

Hiya virtualwaster - This is my punting email which is linked to the punting phone ;).  The hearts are copied and pasted from the Vivsttreet profile title if you'd care to check.  I guessed it might make it more searchable.