Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMELIA-LILLY  (Read 2155 times)

Offline Lincs.man1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure?
Don't want to make the mistake of believing AW reviews, have had a couple of TOFTT's lately (reported of course) which were really good but, fancy a safe ish good punt with a pretty girl. This one looks nice but, not much about her at all anywhere...!
Your help, as always would be much appreciated.  :hi:

Offline Thechaser

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure?
Don't want to make the mistake of believing AW reviews, have had a couple of TOFTT's lately (reported of course) which were really good but, fancy a safe ish good punt with a pretty girl. This one looks nice but, not much about her at all anywhere...!
Your help, as always would be much appreciated.  :hi:

One negative on here fella

Offline Lincs.man1

Yes, seen that TC. Sometimes there is a time delay on members reviews and i wondered if that might be the case with this girl...
Might have to be another TOFTT unless i am convinced otherwise... :cool:

Offline Lincs.man1

Just realised i hadn't opened the thread to read all of the comments.... She is now deleted from my HL.

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

I've seen her, spent too much time yapping and not what we agreed via text and phone. Talks a good game but not worth seeing.

Offline kingkong69

Nearly won X Factor a few years back  :lol:

Offline hullad

Waste of space

But heyho you could be the one guy who gets what he wants of her, everyone else seems to have failed including me.

I would enjoy screwing a cheese grater better  :dash:

Offline oarsman

Didn't honour a booking I made with her recently.

Good comms and  spoke on the phone - the voice doesn't match the mental picture I had of her after reading the long profile,  ( Well worth reading for the hilarious spelling !! - has to be a put on , surely, even a five year old could spell better than that ).

Agreed a date and time and I put it through AW. She agreed to send me postcode etc the day before but then it all went dead ,
 she didn't reply to either e-mails, texts or phone.

These girls whinge about time wasters but some of them are just as bad themselves, if they don't want to go ahead with the booking then why not say so ?   Stay well clear is my advice,

By the way I have over 30 x 100% feedback.

Offline Lincs.man1

OK, i am convinced - She's off the list! Thanks for your help chaps> Onward and upwards.

Offline Jonjon2

I saw Amelia just over two years ago.She had an offer on her aw profile £80 for the instead of usual £100.I phoned and booked,an hour later I was with her,handed over £80, she said offer was finished so I had to pay £100(I should have walked).The following forty minutes were so exiting tha I cannot remember what happened,I know she talked a lot.Then she jumped up saying she was starving and was going to McDonald's to get something to eat.I just got dressed and left,she did say I could come back and finish off where we left off.I just went home and did not bother with her again.When I got home I checked her profile and the £80 offer was still up so you can imagine how pissed off I was.She seems to get good feedback on aw so maybe the chemistry was not there.I will admit she does have a good body but her attitude is not great and she likes to slag people off maybe I just got her on a bad day,guess I will never know.
Banned reason: Malicious troll
Banned by:

leelee69

I met her a couple of years ago and she was equally rubbish then, looking at her AW feedback you'd think she was a good safe bet but I've yet to hear anyone I trust have a good word to say. Goes to show 70+ positive means sod all.

As you say she seems to do anything in a meet to avoid anything sex related. I did manage to shag her but it was bloody hard work and I climbed off half way through and found my hand had better interpersonal skills with me.

I thought it was maybe me that didn't have chemistry with her but I really think she is just in the wrong job full stop.

Offline ordinarybloke

Only mediocre reports on hull local forum