Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oasis Massage, Wandsworth  (Read 16965 times)

Offline SWLondon

I thought I would do a recommendation for a well run parlour that I have visited a number of times.  The maid (Debbie I think?) has run it for years, and my guess is an ex WG.  She is always welcoming and looks after you.  She has a nice flat and there is usually a different girl working each day of the week.  I have met many Polish, English, and South American girls there, not all stunners but some are and for £60 excellent value.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Honestsaintpaul

Great but what does your hard earned £60 get you down at Oasis  :)

Offline joshwinkers

Have to say I'm a bit dubious about the photos they use. Does the blonde in the top right pic really work there? And if so, does anyone know when?

Offline SWLondon

£60 gets you a regular 30min parlour service.  Check the services before you book and be prepared to walk if the girl isn't to your taste (I've never had to walk).  No the photos aren't of the girls currently working there.

Online akauya

£60 gets you a regular 30min parlour service.  Check the services before you book and be prepared to walk if the girl isn't to your taste (I've never had to walk).  No the photos aren't of the girls currently working there.

So this is basically a bait and switch shop then. If they are reading this forum - they should make sure they explain on their front page that the girls on the pictures will not be the ones working... or something to that effect.

I gather this Oasis in Wandsworth is not the same Oasis in Wandsworth that used to be run by Lisa? I'm going back 6 or 7 years here. Lisa herself was gorgeous and always gave a wonderful service and her photos were not fake. I think she is now retired.

Festisio

Or of girls who have ever worked there.

Offline SWLondon

I wouldn't call it bait and switch, she is honest about the descriptions when you phone and the girls are reguarly there (ie the Wednesday girl will be the Wednesday girl for a few months).

It's the Oasis just off the one way system.

ladyofthemansion

Ace massage photos are always fake unless there is the banner saying "guaranteed ace massage pictures"

Lisa's oasis was passed on to a Madame called Sherise, a black woman who ran it for about 6 months before she sadly died of a brain tumour.

The new oasis has nothing to do with the old one and they have another branch in Elm Park.

Both have been going for years.

Offline ONeil

Sounds promising. If I can ask whereabouts in Wandsworth are they based? How accessible is it if one is driving?

Also, how old are the girls working there? I tried a similar parlor in Colliers Wood and they always seemed to get older women in.

And do the girls do kissing/or french kissing at all, or is it just sex and oral?

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 04:16:53 am by ONeil »

ladyofthemansion

Sounds promising. If I can ask whereabouts in Wandsworth are they based? How accessible is it if one is driving?

Also, how old are the girls working there? I tried a similar parlor in Colliers Wood and they always seemed to get older women in.

And do the girls do kissing/or french kissing at all, or is it just sex and oral?

Thanks

Your best bet is to just ring up and ask.

Offline ONeil

Yeah, they're really going to tell me that the girl doesn't do kissing, that their location is bad for parking and is not discreet, that the girl is in her late 30s to 40s...

Actually, why bother with reviews on this site in general, we should just call up the WG and ask her which services she provides and how well she provides them.

ladyofthemansion

Yeah, they're really going to tell me that the girl doesn't do kissing, that their location is bad for parking and is not discreet, that the girl is in her late 30s to 40s...

Actually, why bother with reviews on this site in general, we should just call up the WG and ask her which services she provides and how well she provides them.

I only suggested you ring them because it is a long established parlour but the girls could have changed by the time someone gives you info on here. They will also be able to tell you where you can park. I know it's o short bus from Clapham Junction. There's an asda in Clapham Junction though not sure how long you can park there.

Offline SWLondon

The girls change all the time. If you call the maid she will give you an honest description of the age and looks . There is parking at the southside shopping centre

Offline ONeil

Sure, I was just wondering if any of the girls you had seen in the past had done FK or not, as my experience of these types of parlors is that they don't.

But thanks for the info, I'll give this place a try.

Oasis

Sure, I was just wondering if any of the girls you had seen in the past had done FK or not, as my experience of these types of parlors is that they don't.

But thanks for the info, I'll give this place a try.

Hi, just stumbled across this today.  I can assure you if you telephone them and ask about the photos, Debbie will tell you straight away that the girls on there do not work at Oasis.  Although apparently some of the girls are considering putting up their pics, but haven't done so yet.

At this point all of the girls FK, and has far as memory calls, all of the girls have baring 2.  Also if there is a mature lady on board, you will be told her age.  I think at the moment they only have Heidi whose mature and she is a naughty 40 year old, with remarkable assets :). The rest of the girls are younger with a couple in their mid to late 20's and the others are around 24-25.

In our experience Debbie gives a straight forward description, and will happily tell you where you can get free parking within a 2 second  to a 50 second walk away.  Or alternatively if all the free parking has gone, she will explain the times for the pay and display and tell you the prices and the times of enforcement.  All you have to do is ask :)

Oasis

I thought I would do a recommendation for a well run parlour that I have visited a number of times.  The maid (Debbie I think?) has run it for years, and my guess is an ex WG.  She is always welcoming and looks after you.  She has a nice flat and there is usually a different girl working each day of the week.  I have met many Polish, English, and South American girls there, not all stunners but some are and for £60 excellent value.

Just seen this today.  Just wanted to say thank you for the recommendation :)

Oasis

If the girl doesn't French kiss of course we will tell you.  It's in our interest to be honest on the phone, so as when you do come along. You stay!  Our location isn't too bad, we have 4 spaces with an hours free parking up to 7pm, this is less than 50 seconds away from the building.  There is another that gives you an hours free parking up to 4pm, less than 2 seconds away.  The rest of the road is pay and display until 4.30, Monday to Friday, currently the costs are  £2.30 an hour, and of course after 4.30 it's free.

And we agree, call up on the day, to find out whose working and what services are covered   :thumbsup:

Offline SWLondon

Just seen this today.  Just wanted to say thank you for the recommendation :)

No problem.  If this is Debbie - I hope to see you soon

Offline Dave.real

Anyone been here recently? Any girls you can recommend?

condomman

So this is basically a bait and switch shop then. If they are reading this forum - they should make sure they explain on their front page that the girls on the pictures will not be the ones working... or something to that effect.

I gather this Oasis in Wandsworth is not the same Oasis in Wandsworth that used to be run by Lisa? I'm going back 6 or 7 years here. Lisa herself was gorgeous and always gave a wonderful service and her photos were not fake. I think she is now retired.
It's in the exact same place but to the best of my knowledge, she's no longer in the mix. I never quite go the op to see her. I was early in my punting life back then and felt the location was far to exposed so never went but did have a bizarre email friendship with her handler The Oracle (I shit thee not)