Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Kimberly  (Read 809 times)

Offline HughJardon

Has anyone seen this girl, I know what your thinking "yes you have Hugh you filthy twonk"  :cool:

Now this is a bad one for me as I've met this girl, the actual girl on the professional photos, had an awesome meet with her, went away and obviously plonked her profile on my hotlist.
This is January so as the months pass and when Adultwork news feeds are updated I have a gander at different girls for location announcements, price hikes etc.
I notice Kimberly has new pics added to the gallery with no face shots ? A few months pass

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I check Adubb and low and behold her profiles sat in Cardiff. Now I've had a scramble about for recent Intel and especially after London's comments, it would seem that and I'm guessing her profile changes hands when she's not in the country, TBH the actual girl might not even be working anymore

Sorry about the long winded thread, but I'm going to drag my arse over there to see if it's her or not and will confirm on my return, if not I'm going to podge the Romanian girl off of UKE....yes Romanian  :scare:

Offline HughJardon

Edit:- The profiles back in Putney  :angry:

np500

I was going to see the Romanian off a u k e, Antonia loverly, read her reviews and no kissing, so saw welsh elise , picture of them both having a coffee together today on uk e , decisions !

Offline HughJardon

Same here, didn't realise DFKs a no no, like I said previously she looks like Madame Juliette and she does do kissys and for 60 pound on the half hour, its strange debating VFM with Romas though  :lol:

lotsc

Ahhhhhhh had my hopes up when before I entered the thread, hopefully she makes her way back here.

Offline HughJardon

Ahhhhhhh had my hopes up when before I entered the thread, hopefully she makes her way back here.

I'l keep my eye out for her mate but honestly think another girl has taken the reigns on her profile.