Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Kat - Cambridge  (Read 3386 times)

18 review(s) for EnglishKATxx  (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rock123

I booked Kat last week for an outcall appointment to my place in Cambridge.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I would say Kat is my favourite SP now after various sessions with her and this experience was nothing different - except for her new bigger tits, which explains the reason that her profile disappeared for a few months. Her new plastic tits look good though.

I was looking at my hot list a few weeks ago and I saw her profile reappear so I put sent her an e-mail to ask about availability and we agreed on the time and date. So onto the session which I booked for 1 hour - I took Kat to my bedroom where we got the business out of the way. Kat asked me if I wanted a massage to start the session, which I agreed too. I always like to start off an hour session with a massage.

After the massage, which was lovely, we did a bit of deep french kissing and then some owo. We then did 69 which was lovely eating Kat's pussy.

Kat then put a condom on and we did a bit of missionary, cowboy, reverse cowboy. Then some doggy before cowboy where I came. After that there was 20 minutes left in our hour session so I asked for another massage on my chest which Kat provided - as we both needed a breather!! Kat then provided some hand relief and I came again. Afterwards Kat asked if I wanted to have a shower with her, which I was not expecting but gladly accepted. So we had a shower together and she cleaned me and I her. A great session.

Offline Rock123

Rather than post a new review I thought I'd add to this one.

I saw Kat earlier this afternoon and I had another great time with her.

Nothing new to add to my original post but I'll add some details about our meet anyway:-

Communication was good as always and she turned up on time as it was an outcall appointment.

Service was excellent as always. Started off with a massage then some oral and 69. Then I put a condom on and did a bit of cowboy, doggie and missionary and back to cowboy again. Then finished off with some more oral (there was oral in between positions as well).

I always have a great time with Kat. She had breast enlargements done a few months ago but it looks good on her and it isn't too rubbery/sillicone to play around with!

I also asked her about Hannah Banks and apparently this bloke who posted all that stuff was an ex. I didn't want to pry too much so didn't ask for more details.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:54:36 pm by Rock123 »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Offline thundercrackerxx

What was posted about hannah Banks?

Barry78

I also asked her about Hannah Banks and apparently this bloke who posted all that stuff was an ex. I didn't want to pry too much so didn't ask for more details.

Her profile has gone- is this an arrangement between yourselves or does she have a new profile now?

I don't understand the Hannah Banks comment. Are they a pair or something, or is there some drama that's been a hot topic here? Seems a little out of context, and those more cynical may question why you're defending and 'setting the story straight'

Cheers.

B.

Offline Rock123

No it isn't an arrangement.

She more often takes her profile down at the weekends when she isn't working. So during the week her profile should appear on aw.

She and Hannah used to do duos together - although I never did a duo with them.

I am just relaying what she told me as I once saw Hannah when she did incalls in Cambridge and had a good experience with her, indeed I did a review on her.

Barry78

No it isn't an arrangement.

She more often takes her profile down at the weekends when she isn't working. So during the week her profile should appear on aw.

She and Hannah used to do duos together - although I never did a duo with them.

I am just relaying what she told me as I once saw Hannah when she did incalls in Cambridge and had a good experience with her, indeed I did a review on her.

That's a good to know about the weekend profile removal. When I've been tha way, I've seen the profile and been tempted, and know that if I'm tempted in future I'll have to make it a weekday temptation.

Offline Lowie1973

I had a duo once with Hannah and Kat
They were great  :wacko:

Offline JetSetWilly

Seems a little out of context, and those more cynical may question why you're defending and 'setting the story straight'

Indeedy.

I liked Kat, but she should perhaps focus on peddling her fake boobs rather than fake news.

Offline Rock123

I meant ex client not ex boyfriend. None of my business though so didn't want to pry.

Offline JetSetWilly

Thanks for the clarification - it's an easy mistake to conflate the two isn't it?

Anyway, I'm sure your comments will be appreciated pending any 'coincidental' reactivation.