Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: neve in Walsall 1 hour incall  (Read 2376 times)

14 review(s) for Neve (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Ste3600

External Link/Members Only

ok guys this is going to be a long one so settle in and grab a brew haha

so I saw neve this evening and my god what an evening

comms:
comms where a mix of texts and calls all answers very quickly and she has one hell of a sexy voice which for me is a major turn on to start with.

venue:
it was a very nicely decorated flat in a newer apartment block in Walsall the room is nicely done with an absolutely amazing bed with plenty of room for activities haha there is also an array of bondage gear and pvc stuff on the back of the door (not for me but if that's your bag then your well in)

the deed:
all I had said to neve on the phone was I would like plenty of oral with deepthroat and an office kind of outfit and she delivers this and much much more. she is an absolutely amazing woman and give the only true mix of gfe and pse I have ever had with plenty of dfk which is amazing and oral to die for her deepthroat skill is the best I've ever had by quite a way. we moved on to some ro and 69 and she has a lovley clean and juicy pussy and coming from someone who has never been a big fan of eating pussy I just couldn't help myself she got me that in the mood I just went for it and I'm glad I did. she then bagged the little man up and climbed on for some amazing cowgirl really pounding away and getting every last bit of me into her. she then jumped off for a break as we were both dead we had a good chat for 10 mins then she got back to more amazing oral this time really going for it untill I literally popped everywhere mouth, face, ceeling the lot we got cleaned up and I started to get dressed untill she said we have the full hour which shocked me I've never heard a wg try and get someone to have the full time just another sign she really does enjoy this job but we only had 3 minutes left so we both go dressed had a lovley chat and then I left with a massive smile on my face and for once with absolutely no regret about the money I just spent.

so overall she is by far the best girl I have ever seen and I will be going back again and again and i would deffinatly recommend her to anyone.

hope this review was ok as I'm still relatively new to this whole review thing as I normally only post when someone was bad and not when someone was good but she was just that amazing I felt I had to. :D

darthwolf

Nice review, she looks very nice and sexy but I just feel £170 for an hour is a bit too much.

Offline Ste3600

i must be honest I thought it was a little high myself but I can in all honesty say she is worth every penny.

Offline MN1972

Thanks for the review, very tempted...some photos in the photo gallery seems like her head has been photoshopped onto pics however?

sounds a great time though, albeit pricey, thanks for the review
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:27:00 pm by MN1972 »

Offline Punterperson1971

Neve is a great wg she makes you feel at ease and looks amazing I had her last year dressed up as santa looking  up at me with those sexy eyes while on her knees,with a nice facial.she always delivers and loves swallowing and definitely with the money